MichaelB Sr. Member Joined Aug 13, 2005 Messages 469 Reaction score 142 Golden Thread 0 Location Mobile Bay, Alabama Dec 26, 2008 #1 The kids had a blast. Attachments Spanish Fort finds.webp 12.6 KB · Views: 297 Spansih Fort 2.webp 10.7 KB · Views: 293 Spanish Fort 3.webp 11.1 KB · Views: 290 Spanish Fort finds.webp 12.6 KB · Views: 283 Spansih Fort 2.webp 10.7 KB · Views: 274 Spanish Fort 3.webp 11.1 KB · Views: 268 Upvote 0
fortbball9 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 1,514 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used GARRETT GTAx 550 Dec 26, 2008 #2 So are some really nice relics,I love to find that kind of lead Congrats fortbball9
S seger98 Guest Dec 26, 2008 #3 I'm over by Loxley for the winter, been wanting to get up there & see if I can find some lead! Nice finds.. Chris
I'm over by Loxley for the winter, been wanting to get up there & see if I can find some lead! Nice finds.. Chris