bronzecannons
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2005
- Messages
- 202
- Reaction score
- 87
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Oceanside, CA
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
- #1
Thread Owner
Gentlemen (& Ladies),
I was recently contacted by a guy from Venezuela who claimed to have discovered a Spanish shipwreck there. I was wondering if anyone here has a list of Spanish shipwrecks that sank off of Venezuela? Or, know where to get some general info on Spanish shipwrecks that sank off of Venezuela?
Thanks in advance.
Tony
I was recently contacted by a guy from Venezuela who claimed to have discovered a Spanish shipwreck there. I was wondering if anyone here has a list of Spanish shipwrecks that sank off of Venezuela? Or, know where to get some general info on Spanish shipwrecks that sank off of Venezuela?
Thanks in advance.
Tony
... Hi...it's a hard one this time...maybe the Central Unv. of Venezuala? ...







