joeyfresh
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,287
- Reaction score
- 1,405
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Colonial Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
Teknetics T2
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
With gun hunting season in full swing, it's tough to get into any fields so I went to an old fall-back site today to burn a few hours and to enjoy a nice day off of work. The day started slow and I was just digging the typical tacks, lead and the occasional button. The first good find of the day was a really cool ornate buckle piece. After a few more buttons and more lead and trash I decided to call it quits. As it usually happens, I started to make the trek back to my car and I got a good signal. I almost contemplated not digging it but I'm glad I did. Out popped my first cob of the fall/winter detecting season and the find of the day. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!






Last edited:
Upvote
52
). Wayda stay hot on the silver trail - love that cob! Only 4 more weeks left in deer season .....

Great to see you getting out and hopefully after hunting season the ground will still be soft and you can hit some other spots.








