Spanish Shipwreck Treasure Cob - Consolacion

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
I've been selling my Cazador treasure coins for the past month (haven't alerted TNet except for those that check on my weekly listings). There is an 1781 8R up now, but it is the last of the rare dates. I will be adding 2 more Cazador 8R in the coming weeks so if you are interested you will have to check each week.

But to the point of the post - I have a 2R cob listed with bids from the Consolacion wreck. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Potosi-Bolivia-Cob-2-Reales-Consolacion-1681-Shipwreck-w-COA/114037731479

I will be listing more of my shipwreck and Spanish cobs over the next coming weeks. Some will be auction while others will be Buy It Now. So keep checking (View Seller's Other Items) weekly. I'll likely not make a separate post on TNet.

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Additional shipwreck cobs are listed for this week including an 8R Consolacion, 8R Cazador, and a special Lima 1R with full date from the Cabin Wreck (1715 Fleet). Click on the link above and "View Seller's Other Items"

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Additional shipwreck cobs are listed for this week including an 8R Consolacion, 8R Cazador, and a special Lima 1R with full date from the Cabin Wreck (1715 Fleet). Click on the link above and "View Seller's Other Items"

Not sure if a TNet member won the Lima piece. Truly an exceptional addition to one's collection. If others are looking to add to their collection see my other listings. For the past 3 months, I've been selling my Cazador cache. This week is the last one and I saved the best for last. It already has bids so don't miss out. Also, there is a fantastic 1732 oMF 8R cob from the 1733 Fleet added this week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread