PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opened the tube that holds the map today and measured it (44x29 inches)
Hand drawn and documented.

Google the name and you will find his decedents carrying his research and mapping into the twenty first century with modern printing without the loss of their precious history, that some people would rather bury and forget.

This started out, as help on a school project and soon became an important historical viewpoint that wounds the heart of America’s chronicled view.

If it ever becomes an accepted historical document, it would bring shame to historians of America, Spain, and to one degree or another, to the early religious chronicles of that time.

Whether it is popular or not, it is an eye opener.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1546381845.040291.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1546381904.743176.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1546381974.614590.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1546382028.422645.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1546382063.542226.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1546382113.679541.jpg

All of this document started out to help a new generation of his family learn about their ancestors, and turned into a mission to temper historical documents with the views of The loosing side of the story.

I hope that it opens your eyes and mind, as it has mine.

#/;0{>~

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Cool maps !

The Professor supposedly had a PhD in Romance Languages and another in Mechanical Engineering. One would think he would spell “research” correctly :p First picture shows “36 years of recherch by Perry C Van Arsdale”

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool maps !

The Professor supposedly had a PhD in Romance Languages and another in Mechanical Engineering. One would think he would spell “research” correctly :p First picture shows “36 years of recherch by Perry C Van Arsdale”

I can’t fault him for that, with all of the handwritten work on that single map.

I have tried several times to read all of it, and make a path for any tribe, without getting off the original trail, but I am easily distracted.

Good catch!

#/;0{>~

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it ok to post some symbols from the Pedro Navarez / El Chato Waybill in this Thread ?
It's a New Mexico Treasure and near Victorio Peak .

Unsure if I need to start a thread , or will this Symbol Thread be ok ?

The original El Chato Waybill also had a more than a few Pages and a Ledger of Symbols .

in the mid 1990's to 2003 , a research dig near Massacre Peak in the Cookes Range , uncovered El Chato's Pottery he kept
his Journals in .

Is it ok to add some of the Symbols from that Ledger in this thread ?

Just to add , Our Team had a few of the Various supposed copies of the El Chato Redeterro , each of those mentioned other Mountain Ranges
as Caballo and Organ Mnt.'s

The copy we received was made off the Original Document and sent to a Mission in the North of Mexico .
It was found beneath the Podium under the Satillio Tiles .

Thanks for any help

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
El Chato, it is not my place to say, yes or no.
But if you do start your own thread.... Please, let us know the title.

I would certainly subscribe to it.

#/;0{>~

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an El Chato Thread in this forum already , I will continue to post in it . click on the Victorio Peak .

for now , a Photo of the Petroglyph that marked the location of the Urn .
The Urn Contained El Chato's Journals , it was sealed with Bee's Wax to preserve the Documents .
Some Copper Scrolls and Maps Painted on Hides , we believe Antelope Hides were used for some Maps . Urn with Journals inside.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Is it ok to post some symbols from the Pedro Navarez / El Chato Waybill in this Thread ?
It's a New Mexico Treasure and near Victorio Peak .

Unsure if I need to start a thread , or will this Symbol Thread be ok ?

The original El Chato Waybill also had a more than a few Pages and a Ledger of Symbols .

in the mid 1990's to 2003 , a research dig near Massacre Peak in the Cookes Range , uncovered El Chato's Pottery he kept
his Journals in .

Is it ok to add some of the Symbols from that Ledger in this thread ?

Just to add , Our Team had a few of the Various supposed copies of the El Chato Redeterro , each of those mentioned other Mountain Ranges
as Caballo and Organ Mnt.'s

The copy we received was made off the Original Document and sent to a Mission in the North of Mexico .
It was found beneath the Podium under the Satillio Tiles .

Thanks for any help

Yes, this thread is fine. I'd like to see the symbols, as I'm sure others would too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread