Doering Jr. Member Joined Jul 8, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Jul 9, 2013 Thread Owner #1 ..... Attachments image-547132498.webp 10.5 KB · Views: 214 image-1841804228.webp 12 KB · Views: 197 Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
G Goose-0 Hero Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 970 Reaction score 278 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Minnnesota Detector(s) used White's DFX & VX3 Jul 10, 2013 #2 You are quite lucky. Those are valuable.....maybe 10,000 yrs old. If you have a college near you, ask in the Anthropology department. Otherwise go to your local museum.
You are quite lucky. Those are valuable.....maybe 10,000 yrs old. If you have a college near you, ask in the Anthropology department. Otherwise go to your local museum.
Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2013 #3 Wow, that's amazing. I would like to know more about it. Have you posted it on any other part of the forum?
Wow, that's amazing. I would like to know more about it. Have you posted it on any other part of the forum?
Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2013 #4 Nevermind.. I see that you did make other threads
Doering Jr. Member Joined Jul 8, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Jul 15, 2013 Thread Owner #5 WIT said: Wow, that's amazing. I would like to know more about it. Have you posted it on any other part of the forum? Click to expand... Yeah I have been learning so much that I never knew existed ,its been fun since I found this site that gave me answers on this find.
WIT said: Wow, that's amazing. I would like to know more about it. Have you posted it on any other part of the forum? Click to expand... Yeah I have been learning so much that I never knew existed ,its been fun since I found this site that gave me answers on this find.
Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2013 #6 Were you looking for artifacts or did you just happen to see it?
Doering Jr. Member Joined Jul 8, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Jul 15, 2013 Thread Owner #7 WIT said: Were you looking for artifacts or did you just happen to see it? Click to expand... Nope, dumb luck I guess! But now I will be looking more.
WIT said: Were you looking for artifacts or did you just happen to see it? Click to expand... Nope, dumb luck I guess! But now I will be looking more.