What's new

Special Day

50centman

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Picked up $499 of halves from a bank I visit about every 6 mo yesterday and experienced a first for me. I noticed some of the coins were beautiful and had been polished on one side, but not very much, just enough to make them look really nice. Then came a beautiful 1970D, and then the 87p&d and I realized I was looking at someones precious collection of kennedys! Many retirees in this part of town and my mind was imagining this old guy and his collection and whether he died or just needed the cash. There were 3 64s and 27 40%. they were the cleanest bunch of coins I have ever gone through. What a great hobby to be able to find someones treasure!
 
Upvote 0
Great score. I am still looking for my first 1970. :thumbsup:
 
gratz mate i am starting to hunt pennies and dimes
 
Awesome haul congrats on hit a part of someones collection and a huge kudos for that 70d :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom