What's new

Spelchek,iz it wurth alll da trubbel ?

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I half noted sum reel doozy posteens lattley. Shud eye b uzing speltcheek ?Tanks 4 yore sapport.
 
Upvote 0
LMAO

But seriously, people. Making sure your posts use proper spelling and grammar is just common courtesy.
 
Jack_Mightyheart said:
LMAO

But seriously, people. Making sure your posts use proper spelling and grammar is just common courtesy.

I ran your post through my spellcheck and it said that your first three words were not a sentence. It said that they constituted a "fragment". It also said that you had an inproper usage of a comma.

Three little words and two corrections suggested. ;D

John (A good speller but a terrible typist and probably guilty of some of those poorly written posts. LOL. So no, I'm not ripping you. Just saying we all do it. Although some HAVE been pretty bad lately.)
 
Jack_Mightyheart said:
LMAO

But seriously, people. Making sure your posts use proper spelling and grammar is just common courtesy.

Agreed!
 
Yeah....lately I've found that the posts are just getting harder and harder to read. Maybe people don't spell check because spell checking would lead to less time available for CRHing.

To be honest with you, I have found myself just hitting the 'Mark Read' button each morning and not even reading posts anymore.

-Codes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom