sandfisher1
Jr. Member
First time I found something like this metal detecting. Hit a target, dug the plug and this popped out of the ground. The item I detected was a piece of can.
Came home and researched it and found spherical Iron oxide concretions.
So this is a good find. Or at least interesting.
But also read that these were used by the Indians.
Thought I would post this here as it would be the best forum for it.
Who knows, maybe this was used by Indians. Is there a was to tell?
Thank you,
sandfisher1
Came home and researched it and found spherical Iron oxide concretions.
So this is a good find. Or at least interesting.
But also read that these were used by the Indians.
Thought I would post this here as it would be the best forum for it.
Who knows, maybe this was used by Indians. Is there a was to tell?
Thank you,
sandfisher1
Attachments
Upvote
0







