What's new

Spice of Life

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
aka Variety! :icon_sunny:

That's what I got from $200 in nickels.
The V is the best I've ever found.
Now if I could only get a little of that Cajun spice... :wink:
 

Attachments

  • barvwar.webp
    barvwar.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 405
Upvote 0
Congrats! Great results from $200 in nickels. Any of those D's, the 1943?

Brian
 
kestrelia said:
Congrats! Great results from $200 in nickels. Any of those D's, the 1943?

Brian

Thanks!
War nics: 43-S, 44-P x 2, 45-P x 2, 45-D x 2.
Are you looking for a 43-D?
 
Are you looking for "O" mint marks, or do you want somminthin' that'll make your tongue burn?

Robin
 
That is INTENSE for only 200 in nickels... I've gone through over a grand in nickels lately (all customer rolled... no FED) and have not found a single buffalo let alone V. And my total for war nicks is like the same from your 200.

VERY nice work!

~Dave
 
WTG Tim......your right on about variety! That is awesome from $200. Congrats.

You need some Cajun spice......talk to me..................
 
LJ said:
You need some Cajun spice......talk to me..................

That's exactly what I'm talking about in reference to halves. Quality in quantity!
 
Halves...quality and quantity....that was yesteryear for me....lol.

I thought you meant good Cajun spices...literally. I could have helped you out there now........we have the GOOD stuff!!!
 
LJ said:
Halves...quality and quantity....that was yesteryear for me....lol.

I thought you meant good Cajun spices...literally. I could have helped you out there now........we have the GOOD stuff!!!

Hey you two, you're making me hungry with all this talk about Cajun spices. 8)


Most excellent Tim, on your nickel finds. Awesome variety from such a small sampling.

Here's a big high "five" to you bud.
 
TxTim,

Yup, still looking for the 43D & the 38D. Once I get those two that's it for nickels ... I'll never want to see one again. :)

Brian
 
Thanks guys and LJ!

Brian- I looked through all my war nics and couldn't find one - but I'll send one to you if I do find another.
I finished my jeff nickel book about 3 months ago. Don't have any spare 38-D's either.
 
Man, nice nickels! Love the Buff's with dates!
CurbdiggerCarl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom