BenjiDaa Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 29 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbia County, Oregon Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Hello, I found this fossilized Brachiopod amongst my rock collection. It's two inches long. Any idea of the value? Thanks! Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
Hello, I found this fossilized Brachiopod amongst my rock collection. It's two inches long. Any idea of the value? Thanks!
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 24, 2015 #2 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
BenjiDaa Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 29 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbia County, Oregon Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the info!