Spokane Falls to Colville Stagecoach Route

mrfluffzilla

Greenie
Dec 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I see the link doesn't work anymore for the stagecoach route. I am curious about where this route went. I also want to know if you have the route beyond Spokane falls into idaho.

OP
OP
airborne1092

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iirc, the route was basically masking Hwy 395. It criss-crossed the current road grade several times and the link included station stops and such. In so far as the route into ID, I don't know - sorry. :(

http://www.cdphs.org/stagecoach.html

Last edited:

browntrout

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am working on a pair of original circa 1890-1905 Native American deer skin, hand sewn, hand embroidered gauntlets that were owned and worn by a Stagecoach driver by the last name of Angle, who drove the stage from Kettle Falls to Republic, WA, which is how I found this thread. According to the decendant/owner, they were purchased by Angle at the Kettle Falls, WA Trading Post. So far I have not been able to find anything about this portion of the stage route, nor about Mr. Angle. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly do so? Thank you, Greg.

Last edited:

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am working on a pair of original circa 1890-1905 Native American deer skin, hand sewn, hand embroidered gauntlets that were owned and worn by a Stagecoach driver by the last name of Angle, who drove the stage from Kettle Falls to Republic, WA, which is how I found this thread. According to the decendant/owner, they were purchased by Angle at the Kettle Falls, WA Trading Post. So far I have not been able to find anything about this portion of the stage route, nor about Mr. Angle. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly do so? Thank you, Greg.

We have similar interest, still looking for the route. No luck on my end.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread