What's new

sponsered links

gmstreet

Full Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
121
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elkins, West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everytime I try to read a post, 30 seconds into it, I'm transported to the bottom of the page where a little add plays.
I understand the importance of adds and funding the site, but transporting me away from what I was reading is highly annoying:BangHead:, and makes the site not very fun for me:-\. Is there a way to limit the adds or keep them from losing my place in the thread, I'm trying to read. If I become a charter member will this fix the issue?
Thanks for any help,
Greg
 
I have yet to pull the ticket for membership and don't have this problem...
 
Maybe I have addware or somthing. Dang it's annoying!!
 
If you aren't logged in the ads appear in every frame.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom