What's new

Spring break, boys and I find a few

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
6,887
Golden Thread
0
Location
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Life is good. Made it back from Grand Canyon and Canyonlands, driving an 84 vw camper van. Its so much fun with 2 boys the wife and dog. We found a good spot along the road where my youngest son found 3 points near a fire pit. The points all came from Arizona. We would love to know about them. The larger broken ones are new to us. The hafted scrapers at the bottom were a nice surprise. Learned about them here at Tnet. Hope you all enjoy getting out this summer. Thanks for any input! 0402171615_HDR-1.webp0402171617_HDR-1.webp
 
Upvote 0
Id like to find a camping site like that on vacation 1 day, nice finds
 
Thanks Rock, we had so much fun. I wish it was my job to look for points:)
 
That sounds like my kind of vacation! Love all your finds and what awesome memories for your boys!
 
Thanks BearCreek, we will make a small frame to remember the good times. We can't wait to take another trip!
 
Beautiful colors on those. Only one piece of obsidian?
 
I am always amazed at the different types of stone, those bigger broke pieces would have been amazing spearpoints. Thanks for the post. Only one obsidian. I bet Oregon has some beautiful stone localities. I used to hunt soapstone, serpentine and Jadite in Oregon:)
 
Really nice grouping of materials, I don't know anything about relics from your region but it looks like that was some great site!
 
Awesome finds!
 
Thanks creekhunter and Mrdigz. Its nice for my boys to ponder how long those items have been there! We don't get out to hunt but a few times a year. It was nice to find a few things.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom