What's new

Spring Break Sparkler!!!!! - UPDATE & VALUE

Magnum (using a) PI

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
216
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I totally forgot to post the update to my post - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/496446-spring-break-sparkler.html

The valuation took some time as we continued our trip before heading out of London, where I found a jeweler in Hatton Garden who appraised it for me!

The value is in British pounds but at an exchange rate of about x1.5 I could not be happier! And its GENUINE! yay! :hello2::hello2:

IMGP0878.webp

IMGP0879.webp

ring pic.webp
 
Upvote 26
That ring is worth a nice piece of change.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
5,700 quid is one heck of a find, then to have it authenticated at ASJ. You should not have any trouble moving it if you want to.

Congrats.
 
I think it'll be up for sale before the wife becomes too attached!!!:laughing7:
 
What's a quid ? I always wondered about that and what's a wanker ?
 
A quid is a pound. And a wanker? Well let's just say it's the British version of calling someone in America a Richard. :laughing7:
 
My girl would have seen that from across a football field and before I was done trying to figure out if it was real...

She would already have it professionally cleaned and be wearing it as I was still dusting my knees off.

Great score. Well done.
 
"Quids In" as I think the Brits say! :occasion14:
 
That's amazing!! Good for you! I hope you get several buyers into a bidding war.
 
My girl would have seen that from across a football field and before I was done trying to figure out if it was real...

She would already have it professionally cleaned and be wearing it as I was still dusting my knees off.

Great score. Well done.

hahaha, that really made me laugh!


And Wow - awesome score on the ring!!
 
I'm secretly on the auction sites as we speak, and she sleeps !
 
you're hilarious. better be quick!

i don't think i saw the original post on this find. are you mainly an ocean hunter? seems you do well using the PI machine.
 
you're hilarious. better be quick!

i don't think i saw the original post on this find. are you mainly an ocean hunter? seems you do well using the PI machine.

The link is in red in post #1
I mainly hunt fields and old homesteads
 
ah yes, now i remember the post - lol, even commented on it.

gosh, what a grab on the occasional beach hunt. geez. congrats.
 
That's one fine ring! Like you, my wife would have quickly taken possession of that one - and that would be the end of it. Thanks for sharing.
 
18K Cartier ring?! That's the jewelry find of a lifetime - I nominate this for a banner find :occasion14:
 
That's a score, and a great appraisal.
That probably translates into a new top of the line detector and a really pretty set of earrings. lol
Congrats
 
Wow! That is quite a score!
 
That's a score, and a great appraisal.
That probably translates into a new top of the line detector and a really pretty set of earrings. lol
Congrats

or more like "you don't need another detector but I need more shoes..." !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom