What's new

Spring Break Sparkler!!!!! - UPDATE & VALUE

Magnum (using a) PI

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
216
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I totally forgot to post the update to my post - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/496446-spring-break-sparkler.html

The valuation took some time as we continued our trip before heading out of London, where I found a jeweler in Hatton Garden who appraised it for me!

The value is in British pounds but at an exchange rate of about x1.5 I could not be happier! And its GENUINE! yay! :hello2::hello2:

IMGP0878.webp

IMGP0879.webp

ring pic.webp
 
Upvote 26
Just about sold! Yay!
No new shoes but hopefully a new car on the driveway!
 
Now that is a dream come true! Thank you for sharing.
 
A quid is a pound. And a wanker? Well let's just say it's the British version of calling someone in America a Richard. :laughing7:

Hilarious!! I had a buddy that lived on the west shore of Lake Tahoe. Every year on Labor Day weekend he used to host a "See Ya Wankers" party bidding good riddance to all the tourists!

Not too many use "wanker." Sounds great when it's being said by an Aussie or a Brit! See Ya Wankas!
 
NICE DARN RING ,.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom