Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For all of you up in snow country, I thought I'd show you some pictures of what spring looks like. Sorry, this was my feminine side coming out today. ;D There was a small tree in the backyard that had two different types & colors (white & pink) of blooms on it. It looked like possibly a cherry blossom tree with another type grafted to it. Pretty cool looking.
My finds at the farm weren't so great so I needed to fill my post with something to look at. ::)
I did luck out though in that someone came by the farm since yesterday and mowed all the grass areas again. It was getting so tall I was running out of search spots.
Anyways, my only decent finds today were a couple of old buttons with no backmarks.
I'm not sure if the lead piece with white patina is part of a bullet or not?
The torpedo looking item I have no clue what it is?
As I said, my finds were not that great. I'll try harder next time. ;)
Have a great weekend,
MM

Attachments

• MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 758
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 751
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 757
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 750
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 751
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 757
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 752
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 769
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 751
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 763
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 752
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 772
Upvote 0
I don't even like you anymore. It's 28 degrees out right now.......thanks for makin' me cry-jerk.

gold fish said:
I don't even like you anymore. It's 28 degrees out right now.......thanks for makin' me cry-jerk.

Well, it's 28 degrees and you're in Wisconsin. At least you can go out ice fishing, drink beer, and eat cheese. ;D
-MM-

We already had flowers bloom and mowed the grass once here in Ohio.

Had nice 80 degree temps for a couple weeks. Yeh, it might be 30 now, but we been huntin'
So there.
HH
Ken

Kas said:
We already had flowers bloom and mowed the grass once here in Ohio.

Had nice 80 degree temps for a couple weeks. Yeh, it might be 30 now, but we been huntin'
So there.
HH
Ken

Alright Ken, be that way.
That's the last time I send YOU flowers. :D
-MM-

Paul is Dead said:
Nice pictures of all the green and colour. But don't show Gypsy all those horse shoes, and iron. You end up with your hands full....

Its... :'(....ok... :'(...Paul.....I ....will bbbbbe okay.....once I thaw out..... :'(

The flowers and iron are just lovely ModerMiner....But remember those two little words I told you about ....'Snow Hill'......hahaha....then we will see who is crying .....

I like that key.

MM, that collection of iron stuff is getting out of hand! :D

Even the casual observer would realize somebody's been very busy!

Nice photos!

Ridley

If you dish it out I hope you can take it.... What, no pictures of snakes? :D How about those nice ticks? Friendly critters, huh? :D

Yeah, I do like the key. :)

Bob

I thought I'd show you some pictures of what spring looks like.

24º and snowing outside at the minute.

I'll show you MY feminine side when I bi#ch slap you. :D

I'm gonna get out tomorrow if I have to use my bricklayer's hammer to chop dirt holes, dad gum it.

Here in middle Tennessee, a few days ago it reached 86 degrees ,yesterday afternoon it was 38 degrees and snow flurried for several minutes.

I believe it will be a bad year for ticks ,I've already removed several from my person.

hasbeen

Isn't it great!?!?! ...Now, it was 81 degrees on Weds here in Ohio....Thursday the high was 37. Now the snow is coming down like crazy and the high won't break 50 for the next 8 days!!! I gotta get out of this state. We've got plans to camp on the outerbanks in June....can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Allen

Mirage said:
If you dish it out I hope you can take it.... What, no pictures of snakes? :D How about those nice ticks? Friendly critters, huh? :D

Yeah, I do like the key. :)

Bob

Bob,
I HAVE to be able to take. I've been married for 25 years, so I'm used to abuse. ;D I guess it's a two way street though, as she's put up with my sick humor for that long.
By the way, I'll trade the ticks & snakes for the cold any day. ;)
I woke up this morning, and I have ice on my deck now. I think I sent those flower / spring pictures too early. :o
Have a great weekend,
MM

Weird weather here for sure. Last Saturday it was 86 and my daughter was swimming in the pool with her friends. Today it was 24 and a little snow was falling???? ???

hh twister

bongo1962 said:
We got flowers blooming too Smarty pants

LOL!
What are you doing taking pics in my backyard!

This past Friday it was in the low 80's,today,the ground is covered with snow,mid 20's
I have already spotted three snow snakes in the yard !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back