What's new

Spring Is Here

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
Blooming Bromiliads, Orchids and Water Lillies in the back yard.
Calmer and clearer waters allow for snorkeling with the Excal.
I got three rings amidst the, as Max would put it "grey matter" and other junk.
Two 14k's and a .925.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    110.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 473
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 452
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    151 KB · Views: 466
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 454
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 451
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    41 KB · Views: 456
Upvote 0
Very nice. I take it you like to grow orchids. That first one (thin 14K with stones) looks like she might have a big sister. Wonder if she's lost too? The HH (Hawaiian Heirloom) band looks heavy :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow, Those last three blooms are really beautiful. The other flowers are pretty also....... Nice hunt. Ralph
 
Nice Pics and Cool rings mate.Well Done. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
very cool pics! sweet finds!!!!!!!!!
 
h2ojunkie said:
Very nice. I take it you like to grow orchids. That first one (thin 14K with stones) looks like she might have a big sister. Wonder if she's lost too? The HH (Hawaiian Heirloom) band looks heavy :icon_thumleft:

How's it going. Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I searched and searched the area for the other half but to no avail. The surge at the Waimea shore break is still a little feisty. The heirloom was not bad. 7.1 grams.
 
Super nice, and I agree that diamond one should have a mate...go get her. So what does the Hawaiian ring say? Nice job, Shaka's
 
Excellent finds :icon_thumleft:
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on all the great fines...i really enjoyed the pictures.

hh herb
 
Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing, D S C! :hello2:

Congrats on those lovely ring finds...great detecting! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
I love the back yard blooms pics...............Miss my former lily pond............ Looks like you put some time in getting those rings.........lotta lead there. But great to be rewarded!
Joy
 
Those rings are very nice Sand Crab

Congratulations on a successful hunt!


Ralph
 
Saweeet buddy!
Nice pic's of the flora too! Sure wish I could visit Hawaii again... Brother is moving to his home on the big Island, so I will be visiting him sometime in the future and will surely take my Excal along...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom