What's new

Springdale Arkansas show, 2012

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
435
Golden Thread
0
Location
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Who all is going? It doesn't appear like the weather is going to be as much of a factor as it was last year. It's one of the better shows and well worth checking out. Feb 4th & 5th at the Holiday Inn Convention Center, Springdale, AR.
 
Upvote 0
Well, the weather stopped me. The nasty stuff started about an hour south of me, and I'm nine plus hours away. maybe next year.

Joel
 
I had a great time. Enjoyed seeing you Neanderthal.
Lots of good people there every year.
Seemed to be a good turn out this year :icon_thumright:
 
Was a very good show. I had no intentions of spending any money or getting anything, that changed. I picked up some nice pottery (it's a horrible addiction, worse than meth) for a song and a dance.

Good seeing you again bagman!
 
That is funny & I know what you mean.....I had no intentions of spending $ this year either......but left for home with two nice big missippian bowls, a much needed case, two prints from caddo trading co, and a 3/4 grooved axe as a gift from my partner hayes.......felt like christmas all over again :blob7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom