What's new

Springfield, Lebanon, Perryville, Danville, Harrodsburg

kevo

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
I had to go to Springfield, Ky today to apply for nursing school at St. Catherine College and decided to go CRH, although I never intended to do so much of it. Though I would just go through two small towns and call it a day but it was really kind of relaxing so I just made it an all day event (even ran into the banks as they were closing). I went through roughly 1400.00 since each bank typically had 2-300 bucks worth. I didn't really find a whole lot, considering the time and gas, but I had a blast doing it!!!

Walker-(2) both 1946
Ben-(1) 1962
Peso-(1) 1980
Beautiful 2006 (1)
Bicent proof-(1)
1969-5
1968-7
1967-9
1966-2
1965-1
Also kept a full roll of uncirculated 1994, thought I'd hang onto them for a while.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 001.webp
    Picture 001.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 279
  • Picture 002.webp
    Picture 002.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 253
  • Picture 003.webp
    Picture 003.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 255
  • Picture 001.webp
    Picture 001.webp
    66 KB · Views: 230
Upvote 0
I'm new at this, but those numbers seem good to me for only $1400 in halves.
 
Ryan1979 said:
I'm new at this, but those numbers seem good to me for only $1400 in halves.
Yes Ryan,those numbers are great for only $1,400,(IF) he had found them all at a single bank,but when you factor in all the TIME and EFFORT and GAS to hit all those banks in all those towns,it doesn't feel that great :'(.But he had a good time doing it and that's what counts in the end.

If I could find that much silver,24 40% & 3 90%,in only 3 boxes I would be shocked,I would have to search twice as many boxes just to find a single 90% :'(.And I would also find less than half the 40% he found.Statistically speaking,of course.

Kevo-were any of the 90%er's from the coin tray or all in rolls?Nice score.
 
Nice job on the silver Kevo. I love the road trips.

I am always full of great expectations when I hit the road. It doesn't matter what the end result is...they are always fun & having fun is what it is all about too.

Glad to hear you had a blast......keep em coming.

BTW - Good luck on the nursing school!!
 
The 90% were from rolls. I have never found a franklin or walker from the tray. I would like to though!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom