T turlough3 Tenderfoot Joined May 28, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 28, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Is there any lost treasure in and around St Louis?
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2013 #2 Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA). You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA). You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
mercury1 Bronze Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 1,650 Reaction score 533 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 28, 2013 #3 turlough3 said: Is there any lost treasure in and around St Louis? Click to expand... Not sure but I'm going to guess, yes there is. I was born there and grew up there until age 12. Wasn't a treasure hunter then. Good luck to you.
turlough3 said: Is there any lost treasure in and around St Louis? Click to expand... Not sure but I'm going to guess, yes there is. I was born there and grew up there until age 12. Wasn't a treasure hunter then. Good luck to you.