What's new

St. Regis Token

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So got this yesterday can’t make a lot of it ..st. Regis good for 25 and like three letters . I’ll play with it some today befor giving it to land owner ..any help on age or ....any info to pass on to land owner . I saw one kinda like it 1880-1967 I don’t know anything ....my first token
32BBD85A-5B21-4BFF-8A51-7FE74931C6DA.webp
81A97775-74BA-43BF-BB8D-920C547165E3.webp

1C650793-3FFC-4C98-9AB9-E9A81A60CBD8.webp
 
Lol could be from anywhere the people that lived here where the logging train big wigs...from 1910-40 so I’m sure they got around. I’m trying to clean I found a pic. Of st.Regis tokens and they did make that shape ,twin falls idaho, but I don’t know a date-ish ,and don’t see no twin falls on this token. Guess it’s not my 1916d pennie lol
 
Yep that’s it. I think. Thank u
I can make out three letters ”LON” so ya think so .
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom