What's new

St Thomas - Antigua - Tortola - Nassau

-Jones-

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
519
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Soon but not soon enough! I'll be packin my excalibur II and detecting beaches on St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau. St. Thomas I plan to visit Honeymoon Beach, Antigua - Valley Church Beach, Totola - White Bay Jost Van Dyke, and Nassau - Cabbage Beach.

Anyone ever detected these beaches or have recommendations?

CHEERS! :occasion14:
 
Upvote 0
Beware of monkeys wearing diapers.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2060.webp
    IMG_2060.webp
    251 KB · Views: 228
Seriously though, I'd hit the beaches where all the cruise passengers go. That's where you'll likely find the bling.
 
Sounds great man! Taking a cruise? If not, how many days at each island? Taking a scoop?
 
occy,

Yep, it's a cruise. One day in each port, probably only 2-4 hours on each beach BUT that's enough time! 8-)

I've got a long handle scoop, as seen, it's the greatest!

Cheers! :occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • Rick and a Scoop.webp
    Rick and a Scoop.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 407
Be sure the cruise ship will allow the scoop to be taken back on the ship upon deboarding. I know someone that was denied reboarding with the scoop as it could be used as a weapon. Crazy I know but just in case you may ask or use one that breaks down in a bag. Have fun. And find the goodies...
 
Yep, that's a good take, one never know's about security these days!

I was detectin a private beach Montego Bay Jamaica and a security guard came up to me and ask what I was doing! Needless to say, I put the excalibur away quickly! I did find some interesting coins!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom