What's new

Stained glass found while marble digging

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,166
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
These are examples of the stained glass shards found during my last dig. The stained glass pieces are from the Wissmach Glass Co. which is in the same town as Marble King. We always find the stained glass mixed with the marbles.

HH
 

Attachments

  • stainedglass.webp
    stainedglass.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 385
yup those are neat...i made a wind chime outta some and it tingles on my sisters porch....
 
That is a cool find! If there is more there,I would be making something out of them!
 
You could pick it up all day long, but the marbles come first. I already have a 5 gallon bucket full, so that would keep me busy for a while. I am going to cobble some out for pendants and maybe windchimes like duff said.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom