What's new

Standard Procedure for Ordering a Box of New Pennies?

vonfilm

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have asked about ordering a box of new 2009 pennies at several branches of my bank. They all tell me that there is no way to specify new pennies. Is this true. What is the best way to order a box of new pennies at face value?
 
Upvote 0
Place a large order and hope you get lucky. If it were easy everybody would do it.
 
No way to specify. All you can do is place an order and hope you get lucky. Place a very large order to increase your chances.
 
vonfilm said:
I have asked about ordering a box of new 2009 pennies at several branches of my bank. They all tell me that there is no way to specify new pennies. Is this true. What is the best way to order a box of new pennies at face value?

Order 100 boxes like I did and you might get lucky enough to get two boxes. Sorry but that is the bare truth.

If it was easy to get them they wouldn't be selling for 10 times face...


Jason
 
I always specify full boxes of silver halves and they never comply.
 
I guess I will just have to order boxes and take my chances. I did get 15 2009 D pennies from the taco stand this morning.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom