What's new

Stanley or Savannah river heartbreaker

ncnurseryman

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
803
Reaction score
443
Golden Thread
0
Location
north carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son and I did a quick hunt today on a new field. Found lots of material and one heartbreaker but I'll take that any day. Best part was me and my son finding it together.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140202_195733.webp
    ForumRunner_20140202_195733.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 162
  • ForumRunner_20140202_195752.webp
    ForumRunner_20140202_195752.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 159
  • ForumRunner_20140202_195809.webp
    ForumRunner_20140202_195809.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 0
Thanks Dlos! Paul, yadkin points are found around here. I think the one posted is much more modern than a yadkin, however. I do have a Yadkin I'll post.

image-1942072936.webp



image-1658838680.webp



image-3673680666.webp
 
I've got to find me one of those. Time to get back out in the mud. Ha.
 
Guess I should post my banded rhyolite Yadkin in here soon, it is sweeeeeet!
 
Ok then, here ya go, two of my better Yadkins.

First one is banded rhyolite, except for the flea bite off the tip it is in outstanding condition


wet down some to highlight the band


Other Side




Eared Yadkin, again with a flea bite off the tip





 
Dlos and NC those are some fine examples!
 
They sure are !!! Very nice guys I want one haha
 
021 (640x480).webp023 (640x480).webp
couple SR's and a heart breaker Stanley
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom