What's new

Star birthday note i need help with

Stef45

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
781
Reaction score
1,228
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y'all. I'm more of a relic and coin guy but I found this dollar in my change and thought it might be worth something. the serial number is B 08251923 star. So that is a birthday note right? Do y'all think it could be worth money (other than a dollar)? Its circulated but its in relatively good shape. Thanks in advance for the insight.
 
It is always worth something to someone. I would keep it even in bad condition simply because its a star note......
 
Is it worth your time to maybe get $2 for it?
 
Well that is what I'm basically asking.

For me its not, but I have been saving all my star notes I have found, and once I get enough of them, i plan on selling them all at once. I only have 25 of them at the moment, so still not worth it yet.
 
As a Birthday Note, you could either seek out a 94 year old to coincide with the 'date' on your bill OR you could wait six more years and give it to the parents of a kid born on August 25, 2023.
Otherwise, as a star note it would have to be an issue of prior to 1940 to be of any value to me. So what is the Series date?
Don......
 
Put it on ebay. Advertise it as a birthday note, with an emphasis on remembering grandpa/grandma with this tribute note.
THEN talk about its rarity re star note.
Then wait; selling a birthday note takes patience. I would ask 20 at least to start with. Maybe with a OBO.
 
never heard of a birthday note, I'm always learning something new on tnet
 
never heard of a birthday note, I'm always learning something new on tnet
 
I sell birthday notes often and usually for around 3 or four bucks, but with it being a star note you might ask for more! I see star notes and they have value, if you find some lower series run notes you can get some nice dollars! Just depends on the buyer but good luck!
 
Does anyone Collect Birth ( Year ) Star Notes Beginning Serial Number K 20171101
Example- 2017 November 01 Bundle of 100 Series 2013 ( K ) ( Dallas ) goldnugget

2017 Star Birth Year Notes 1_opt.webpBrick 2017 Star Birth Year 2.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom