What's new

Star boot heel plate

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this boot plate today on old mesilla, NM. where Confederates took over from the Union in the Civil War , I was wondering if it is union or confederate 20171112_105721.webp20171112_105500.webp

Sent from my SM-G950U using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on that cool heel plate Jimzz :occasion14: That will look good in your display.
 
It’s for a female shoe. It’s too small for a man size boot. Correct?

It’s not military. The star is just for looks. They came in many designs, heart, club, diamond etc.

Somebody correct me if I’m off base.
 
Last edited:
It’s for a female shoe. It’s too small for a man size boot. Correct?

It’s not military. The star is just for looks. They came in many designs, heart, club, diamond etc.

Somebody correct me if I’m off base.

I think yr on the right page, a nice find in my book, I like the Marbles as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom