Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2018 #1 Dug this button (or rivet) with a star on it. I suspect its an ordinary button from overalls or something. However, I thought I would post it and see if it could be identified.
Dug this button (or rivet) with a star on it. I suspect its an ordinary button from overalls or something. However, I thought I would post it and see if it could be identified.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 11, 2018 #2 Can't find a pic of the buttons but this may be what you have: 1938 Upvote 0