Star wars action figs on card

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I was hoping somebody might be able to help me. I just picked up some Star Wars Power of the Force actions figures on card They are Sand trooper,Garindan (long Snoot) Freeze Frame on card - Lak sivrak , Princess's Leia,Luke skywalker in ceremonial outfit. and Chewbacca (original triology) Doesany anybody know anything about them ? I just thought they were cool .

Thanks acevillav

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
acevillav said:
I was hoping somebody might be able to help me. I just picked up some Star Wars Power of the Force actions figures on card They are Sand trooper,Garindan (long Snoot) Freeze Frame on card - Lak sivrak , Princess's Leia,Luke skywalker in ceremonial outfit. and Chewbacca (original triology) Doesany anybody know anything about them ? I just thought they were cool .

Thanks acevillav
You really need to head to eBay with these items and see if you can find something similar. My WAG, most of them sound newer, so there's probably not tons of value there, but if the Chewbacca is actually an original, released in the early 80's, you could have a real treasure on your hands. :thumbsup:

starwarsblazer

Jul 24, 2007
Portland, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
I am actually a Star Wars collector, and the POTF or Power of the Force figures usually dont go for very much, but if the Chewbacca is an original from the 80s and it's on the card, it can be worth some big bucks! POTF figures on card usually go for around $5, I haven't seen them for much more than that recently.

Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread