kuger said:Lets all have a beer!!(Rootbeer)![]()
You will be coming to the UK for that thenIron Patch said:kuger said:Lets all have a beer!!(Rootbeer)![]()
na, more fun to fight after real beer.![]()

Iron Patch said:kuger said:Lets all have a beer!!(Rootbeer)![]()
na, more fun to fight after real beer.![]()
Silver Searcher said:You will be coming to the UK for that thenIron Patch said:kuger said:Lets all have a beer!!(Rootbeer)![]()
na, more fun to fight after real beer.![]()
SS

Silver Searcher said:You will be coming to the UK for that thenIron Patch said:kuger said:Lets all have a beer!!(Rootbeer)![]()
na, more fun to fight after real beer.![]()
SS
Thankfully only on TV.


At least we have someIron Patch said:Silver Searcher said:You will be coming to the UK for that thenIron Patch said:kuger said:Lets all have a beer!!(Rootbeer)![]()
na, more fun to fight after real beer.![]()
SS
Understandable you need the strong stuff, we've seen your women.Thankfully only on TV.
![]()
![]()
![]()


Silver Searcher said:At least we have someIron Patch said:Silver Searcher said:You will be coming to the UK for that thenIron Patch said:kuger said:Lets all have a beer!!(Rootbeer)![]()
na, more fun to fight after real beer.![]()
SS
Understandable you need the strong stuff, we've seen your women.Thankfully only on TV.
![]()
![]()
![]()
SS

kuger said:Cali,has plenty.....I dont know if I want one from DIRTYVILLE,I.P!!!!!!
![]()
RPG said:Iron Patch said:kuger said:Cali,has plenty.....I dont know if I want one from DIRTYVILLE,I.P!!!!!!
![]()
Yeah, I'd do a trade like that. Cali gals for dirties for sure.
How bout a bama bell. Now that's what I'm talkin bout.
RPG said:Iron Patch said:kuger said:Cali,has plenty.....I dont know if I want one from DIRTYVILLE,I.P!!!!!!
![]()
Yeah, I'd do a trade like that. Cali gals for dirties for sure.
How bout a bama bell. Now that's what I'm talkin bout.

nowheels7 said:RPG said:Iron Patch said:kuger said:Cali,has plenty.....I dont know if I want one from DIRTYVILLE,I.P!!!!!!
![]()
Yeah, I'd do a trade like that. Cali gals for dirties for sure.
How bout a bama bell. Now that's what I'm talkin bout.
Any girl that can lick the lid off a beer bottle is ok by me!
Now thats the truth!!!