Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We've heard about arrest warrants. For major players of the cabal. Today's Examiner has this headline.

I'm reporting this since the accusations are now public. About Royalty in this case. Turns my stomach to think about this, but there it is. Presumably the warrants are based on legal evidence otherwise who would be dumb enough to accuse them. We have been told the truth can be ugly but how much uglier could it get? As our news services are more concerned about weather and Justin Beiber this story must not be important to any of us. Geez......
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cobra update of successful operation.
BB

[h=2]Monday, January 27, 2014[/h]
L2 attempt successful, sample return

Posted by Cobra at 3:42 AM

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ben Fulford verifies mass arrests in US. Davos meeting shows desperation to get that darned WW3 started. China on verge of major financial difficulty and Tony Blair's imminent arrest as part of the corruption in the UK. Many Swiss banks offering info on wealthy depositors hidden assets for immunity. It is all falling apart for the cabal through the same legal processes they put in place to control us. So ironic and sweet...
BB

[h=2]Monday, January 27, 2014[/h] [h=3]Benjamin Fulford - January 27, 2014: Cabal mounts counter-offensive but with limited impact as arrests continue[/h]
The criminal cabal that illegally commandeered most of the world’s financial system is causing turmoil in in many places including Ukraine, Turkey, Iraq and is also trying to derail the peace process with Iran as part of a broad offensive planned at their Davos gathering last week, according to multiple sources.

However, this is not stopping the ongoing and accelerating global purge of cabal agents as can be seen from continuing arrests and exposures of cabal crimes and pedophilia networks. For example, this article about Tony Blair’s good friend Colonel Gadaffi has just appeared.

Uncovered: The macabre sex chamber of Libya's Colonel Gaddafi where he raped girls - and boys - as young as 14 | Mail Online

According to an MI5 source: “Gaddafi’s profligate child abuse set a standard for Blair and his friends.” Blair was also given semtex explosive by Gadaffi that he sold on to the IRA, the MI5 source says. The ongoing exposure of Blair is a sign of collapsing cabal control in the UK.

Also, the bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve Board is now being hinted even in former cabal UK news outlets like the Financial Times. Sources in the Pentagon, the Chinese government, the Dragon family, the P2 freemason lodge all agree that some sort of major financial event is imminent although none had many details.

In another interesting development, Al Qaeda contacted the White Dragon Society last week with an offer to put their resources at the disposal of the WDS in exchange for help in eliminating the arbitrary Middle-Eastern national boundaries created by colonial powers. The real head of Al Qaeda, by the way, is an Eastern European gnostic former Comintern and MI6 double agent and not some bearded actor as seen in the propaganda media. The WDS requested that they stop killing innocent civilians with terrorist attacks and concentrate on the families that illegally took over the world’s central banks. They are the source of the problems in the Middle East because they are still stubbornly trying to create conflict between Christians, Sunnis, Shias, Jews etc. as part of their plan to create a one world religion. Once their trouble making is ended, historical injustices imposed on the Middle East by the colonial powers can be rectified.

Tony Blair is a good indicator of the ongoing battle for control of the planet earth. One the one hand last week he was widely humiliated in the media when somebody tried to make a citizen’s arrest of him for war crimes. On the other hand, the cabal then widely published a story of Tony Blair trying to promote the new one world religion.

Extremist religion is at root of 21st-century wars, says Tony Blair | Politics | The Observer

Blair is under scrutiny in the ongoing police investigations of an extensive pedophile network in the UK and elsewhere. This is the same man who was recording bragging that he would have me put away on drug charges. Message to Tony Blair: you are going down for mass murder and the pope won’t protect you.

Speaking about the Pope, a senior member of the P2 Lodge said that last week Pope Francis and US President Barack Obama signed a master agreement relating to gold located in Mindanao to be used to underwrite a massive campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. No further details were forthcoming.

However, a pentagon source said he had been told something financial would be announced in February.

Furthermore, a relative of former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos also contacted the WDS last week to say the “Chinese Plum Blossom foundation” tried last week to insist that all of the world’s money and treasure belonged to China and because of the Chinese disregard for the rights of the rest of the world, they had their funding cut off. The relative said that Marcos had never been in charge of the global collateral accounts but was just a junior signatory.

A senior Chinese government representative corroborated this to some extent by admitting there was a big financial crisis brewing in China as a bubble was on the brink of bursting. This could be one of the first Chinese dominoes here:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-23/china-bank-run-beginning-farmers-co-op-unable-pay-depositors

The new regime of Xi Jinping is afraid communist party rule could collapse as a result and for this reason a massive purge of corrupt officials is being planned. Many Chinese government officials, afraid for their personal safety, have fled to hidden locations in the countryside and give orders by phone to their subordinates, he said. Also, many wealthy Chinese, fearing arrest on corruption charges, had fled the country, with most going to South Korea, he said.

Official Chinese government media are also announcing a change in fundamental government policy away from the goal of obtaining GDP growth at all costs and towards poverty reduction and environmental protection.

China is still in far better shape than many other countries. Japan’s government, for example, has begun raiding private bank accounts for money to keep itself going.

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1410614/japan-plans-raid-dormant-bank-accounts-raise-new-revenue

We are also hearing multiple anecdotal accounts (including from this writer) that many people in Tokyo seem to be getting a far larger electricity bill than can be justified by normal usage.

Furthermore, as has been widely publicized, one of the main shareholders of the Bank of Japan, HSBC, has been telling its customers they cannot withdraw large amounts of money.

The troubles extend to many other large banks, with Santander having arbitrarily changed mortgage charges recently, Lloyds bank customers having trouble getting money out of ATMs and of course the Federal Reserve Board itself unable to return other people’s gold it had on deposit.

This financial uncertainty may be why the billionaires gathered at Davos last week decided to try once again to start wars as a way to escape from their troubles. The big example was the huge push in Switzerland to sabotage a US/Iran peace deal last week. With the Iranians saying suddenly they had made no concessions and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu saying a deal would never be possible. Seeing these two statements together reminded me of a cabal power chart I have seen that shows both Israel and Iran as working under Swiss BIS masters.

The attempt to start trouble between Iran and Israel yet again has led to hundreds more arrests of war-mongers in the US according to a pentagon source. The Swiss are so scared of the ongoing anti-cabal crackdown in the US that 100 Swiss Banks have asked for immunity from prosecution in exchange for giving information about American tax evaders.

Over 100 Swiss banks seek amnesty for helping Americans evade tax | South China Morning Post

The scared cabalists are also fanning trouble in the Ukraine and threatening terror at the Sochi Olympics as part of a major offensive against Vladimir Putin of Russia. The cabalists in Davos also discussed plans to bankrupt Russia by forcing oil prices under $60 a barrel for a year, or about long enough to deplete Russia’s hard currency holdings. This is wishful thinking on their part because oil under $60 a barrel would ruin many major Western banks long before Russia succumbed.

January 31st is a key financial settlements date and if any major governments or institutions miss a payment they are given until mid-February to come up with the money before they are bankrupted.

Perhaps that is why US Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew recently said the US would run out of money in February.

Treasury Chief: US Will Run Out of Money in February

It seems we are witnessing the birth pangs of a new era for humanity.

Source:

Cabal mounts counter-offensive but with limited impact as arrests continue

Posted by Hipknowsys at 9:08 AM

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, I wasn't sure about this so I went to the link and can see where it's written on the internet that the Queen has an outstanding arrest warrant for child abuse.

It's on the internet so it must be true. There it is, evidence... no disputing that...

This should really be upsetting folks over in England.

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 1.29.26 PM.png

I just can't imagine why the rest of the major news networks are not aware of this!

I'm pretty sure I know where the queen lives. Do you suppose there is a reward?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wow, I wasn't sure about this so I went to the link and can see where it's written on the internet that the Queen has an outstanding arrest warrant for child abuse.

It's on the internet so it must be true. There it is, evidence... no disputing that...

This should really be upsetting folks over in England.

View attachment 936801

I just can't imagine why the rest of the major news networks are not aware of this!

I'm pretty sure I know where the queen lives. Do you suppose there is a reward?

Lol!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Note to GIB and a few others. If you have issues understanding all this just admit it. Just saying something isn't true doesn't make it so. LOLs are not regarded as intelligent replies. Or smirks or what-he-said. Everything I've found is easily available to anyone on the net. Do your own research. This is not a test. You are not impressing anyone. If you are getting paid for your comments I understand that. We all need jobs. Your mind is your own. Only you know what you believe or think. The Light understand fear and pressure. Think good thoughts and your heart will show your true self. Hang in there pal. You are loved as we all are. Go in peace....
BB

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
BB, I didn't say it wasn't true... but really- an arrest warrant for the Queen?

Why doesn't every major news network in every developed country report this? Seems like a pretty big event.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course it's not true...any REASONABLE person would know that BB!!!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB, I didn't say it wasn't true... but really- an arrest warrant for the Queen?

Why doesn't every major news network in every developed country report this? Seems like a pretty big event.

GIB assume it is true. What does that tell you about the news? I can't convince you with a few words. You have to dig into it yourself. Do you believe everything the news says or writes?

The original arrest warrants were written in the '60s. Many people have risked and lost their lives documenting enough proof to bring these people to trial. There exists so much damaging evidence, eye witness reports, documents etc that no jury in the world could ignore. The whole point of the arrest warrants are to get into court. Any legit court so the evidence can be submitted, arguments heard and juries to weigh the evidence.

Here's the best source for information and facts about how the world has been controlled. It's up to you to make up your own mind.
WHALE
BB

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Buffalo, we all know how bad the news is at actually reporting and that they have an agenda. Do you believe everything you read online? Of course not, so just what makes you believe this?
Sometimes lol is replied because something is actually funny and not always meant as a smirk...sometimes a good laugh is needed by all.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buffalo, we all know how bad the news is at actually reporting and that they have an agenda. Do you believe everything you read online? Of course not, so just what makes you believe this? Sometimes lol is replied because something is actually

funny and not always meant as a smirk...sometimes a good laugh is needed by all.

I began my interest and research more than ten years ago. Paranormal and UFOs mostly. The Stan Romanek abduction evidence struck home with me. His writings under hypnosis are so advanced it took years for scientists to understand the physics and drawings. He is still actively communicating with higher intelligences in the universe.

Interested by his experiences I joined some national UFO organizations. After a year or so I discovered one organization was a front for a cabal company. I studied crop circles. Probably over six thousand recorded. All giving clues to our world and the universe.

Then a few persons I trusted were being harassed, job loss, beatings and most likely murdered. Why. What common link did they have. The truth of UFO presence and Alien contact with earth. About every source or link I researched started out based on a true event, then spun a totally different conclusion. Why? What's the big deal? Major news outlets either sang off the same sheet or ignored the issues entirely. We all know the news is lightweight and commercial. But for all the news to be spouting virtually the same tune, on TV, cable, internet and paper. Aren't they all independent? Well they used to be. Not anymore.

Who controls them is not as important as why they control the news. Before the web we wouldn't even have this discussion. We would only know what the news told us. Whistle blowers began getting headlines. They revealed something dangerous to powerful people. That's' what I wanted to find out..........

I not studied but perused religions, Indian legends, folklore, Ancient Egypt, Holy Grail.. Why do all civilizations we know about have similar myths. How the earth was formed, angels or Gods. Plenty written about that. What if that history was totally wrong? What if aliens created Humans? What if the universe has many intelligent lifeforms. To follow that thread research is required. How to start.

Don't know how many sites or sources I looked at to get the gist of where they were going. The generally excepted sources were academic. And pretty much the same.

I understand about costs to run a website and I pay for a few. Most of the popular sites are making a living from their content. I get that. What about sites that have little financial incentive but want to state their case with their personal passion. Goldmine.

For example did Rockefeller really describe about the need to cull the population? Does Bill Gates promote the wise use of vaccinations to cause early deaths in Africa? Was the Rothschild family the start of our corrupt banking and money system? Every bit of information you uncover will lead you down a twisted path. To the same stating place. Why is that?

Every lie has a basis in truth. Hidden hands have always guided the United States as well as the world. Who and for what purpose. That is what we are hoping to find out. A few individuals have trillions of dollars of wealth. In gold or banks. Why do the Rothschilds own every central bank in the world except a few. It's all about money. That's it. Pick a subject like the Rothschilds and follow your nose. Same with Royal families. All trails lead a a small group of maybe 300 or so families in the world who control everything.

In closing ignore the news or popular opinions. In the end you believe or not the world domination league. I see every day in my newspapers who the bad people are. Who is promoting a senseless WW3 over nothing. Who has poisoned our air, water and food supply.

What if these things are intentional? A plan so devious many now just can't believe it. That's the worst part. Good luck......
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cobra update on Project L2
BB
[h=2]Monday, January 27, 2014[/h]
L2 attempt successful, sample return

Posted by Cobra at 3:42 AM

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
January 31st is a pay-up date where interest payment are commonly due. China and it's plethora of financial instruments, gov't bonds whatever has apparently never defaulted on a payment. National pride and fiscal responsibility I presume. So this could be a first:
China's First Default Is Coming:
BB

announced a week ago, maybe you didn't get the memo ... but HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS ! (soon)

China's First Default Is Coming: Here's What To Expect
Tyler Durden's picture
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/22/2014 23:46 -0500

As we first reported one week ago, the first shadow default in Chinese history, the "Credit Equals Gold #1 Collective Trust Product" issued by China Credit Trust Co. Ltd. (CCT) due to mature Jan 31st with $492 million outstanding, appears ready to go down in the record books.

Of course, in a world awash and supported by moral hazard, where tens of trillions in financial asset values are artificial and only exist due to the benevolence of a central banker, it would be all too easy to say that China - fearing an all too likely bank run on comparable shadow products (of where there a many) as a result - would just step in and bail it out. However, at least until today, China has maintained a hard line on the issue, indicating that as part of its deleveraging program it would risk a controlled default detonation, in order to realign China's credit conduits even though such default would symbolically coincide with the first day of the Chinese New Year.

In turn, virtually every sellside desk has issued notes and papers advising what this event would mean ("don't panic, here's a towel", and "all shall be well"), and is holding conference calls with clients to put their mind at ease in the increasingly likely scenario that there is indeed a historic "first" default for a country in which such events have previously been prohibited.

So with under 10 days to go, for anyone who is still confused about the role of trusts in China's financial system, a default's significance, the underlying causes, the implications for the broad economy, and what the possible outcomes of the CCT product default are, here is Goldman's Q&A on a potential Chinese trust default.

From Goldman Sachs: A Matter of Trust

more here:China's First Default Is Coming: Here's What To Expect | Zero Hedge

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Message from SaLuSa from Sirius. Confirmation of changed feelings and energies.
BB

[h=2]Friday, January 31, 2014[/h] [h=3]SaLuSa via Mike Quinsey - January 31, 2014[/h]
Because of what is happening around you harmony and peace seem far away, yet gradually the turmoil will become less and in just a relatively short time peace will settle upon the Earth. It is because of the coming of the New Age, and it is lifting the vibrations more quickly. These changes were always going to accompany this period, with the ultimate separation of those who are ready to ascend from those who are not. This is inevitable as the vibrations increase to the point where only those souls who have reached the same level can remain within it. It is the culmination of many thousands of years experiences through many lifetimes in different Ages. The end of a cycle is an important time, when all souls decide how well their life plan has furthered their evolution, and if they need to repeat any particular experience.

Most of you are well advanced and will be ready to move to the next stage of your evolution, with the help and advice of more evolved souls. Many will stay with the Human Evolution, but some will elect to join other species that may take them to another planet. You would of course incarnate into a suitable form for that experience. Those continuing their experiences on Earth in the 4th. dimension will find that life takes on a completely new look, and that it is in a harmonious and happy time. Gone will be the dark Ones to follow their own pre-destined future, and be given another opportunity to return to the Light.

You have little idea of the happiness and fulfillment that awaits you, and it will far exceed your expectations. It will be your reward for having come through the darkest period of your life, and having successfully found the Light once again. A few of you will find that some of your friends or relations have failed to make it into the higher dimension. Have no fear for their future as they will be exactly where they can proceed and make progress towards the Light. In your position you will be able to learn of their progress, and visit them when they are out of the body through their sleep period. Whilst you will be able to retain the memories of such meetings, they will return to their dimension with no waking memory of them.

At present you are awakening to your true potential as your level of consciousness expands, until in the near future you acquire full consciousness. Be assured that many helpers are already prepared in readiness to help you take your place in the higher dimensions. Life is a continual opportunity to evolve and at every stage you have many helpers. It is always the responsibility of those that have evolved to assist those who follow after them. As like souls come together so their consciousness becomes as One, but be assured you keep your individuality at the same time.

We know so many of you are weary from your experiences, and it is not surprising considering the dense vibrations that you exist within. It is why you receive so few visits from Beings in the higher dimensions, who find it a most unpleasant heavy vibration to be in. Equally you will be so uplifted when you enter the higher dimensions, and enjoy all of the advantages associated with them. Make no mistake, that when you elected to help those souls trapped in the lower vibrations, you knew what a difficult task it would be. However, you were assured that that no matter how far you dropped, we would always be their to help you return to your rightful place.

Dear Ones, your sojourn in the lower dimension is all but over, and you will emerge far greater than when you first entered it. Your experience will help souls who can benefit from your experience, and you are to be commended for your great sacrifice to benefit other souls on the path of Light.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and full of admiration and gratitude for your unselfish acts to assist your fellow travellers. You are All One and linked in ways that are everlasting, and you will continue to assist each other on your great journey through the Cosmos. Your sacrifice has its own rewards as you see souls move into the Light and awaken to their true selves.

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey

Posted by Hipknowsys at 9:28 AM

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We've heard about arrest warrants. For major players of the cabal. Today's Examiner has this headline.
I'm reporting this since the accusations are now public. About Royalty in this case. Turns my stomach to think about this, but there it is. Presumably the warrants are based on legal evidence otherwise who would be dumb enough to accuse them. We have been told the truth can be ugly but how much uglier could it get? As our news services are more concerned about weather and Justin Beiber this story must not be important to any of us. Geez......
BB

Update on the ongoing investigation and arrests in the child molestation cases by ITTCS. Accusations fro a witness about a so called "HolyRood Agreement" between the Queen and former Pope protecting child molesters. Note: from stuff I've read about pedophilia and cabal it is part of their dogma. A ceremonial tradition. A requirement in their odd, and what we call criminal beliefs. As important a part of their dogma which Ihave includes child sacrifice. If this report offends you in advance please don't watch it.
BB

Published on Feb 2, 2014

Breaking news Update from Madrid and Rome: A former civil servant of the Argentine military junta attended meetings where Jorge Bergoglio (Pope Francis) agreed to traffick the kidnapped children of political prisoners. Also, Francis has concealed the “Holyrood Agreement” between Queen of England and former Pope Benedict that protects child rapists in the Anglican as well as Catholic church. Posted by ITCCS Central, Brussels, 3 February, 2014 GMT. Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State | Our Mandate: (1) To bring to trial those persons and institutions responsible for the exploitation, torture and murder of children, past and present, and (2) To sto , http://www.iclcj.com

<font size="4"><a href="http://www.iclcj.com" rel="nofollow">

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cobra Flies Beyond The Veil
BB

[h=2]Monday, February 3, 2014[/h][h=3]Cobra Beyond the Veil[/h]
After months of preparations, time has come for me to go beyond the Veil.

The easiest way to do this is a stratospheric flight in a military plane which can reach high altitudes of nearspace.

First we tried to do this through South Africa, but, predictably, the Cabal has interfered and the company which was involved in our project has lost its license just two months before my scheduled flight. Therefore we decided to go through Russia, which is now beyond the reach of the Cabal at least concerning such projects, and we were successful.

Although I had to go through three security checks to be allowed to enter a Russian military base to fly in a MiG-29, I could feel the Soul presence of people working there, the Soul presence that most people in other countries have lost. There were about 100 people present in the base on that day to make the flight possible, from the pilot (which is among 10 top Russian military aircraft pilots), to fire brigade personnel, medicine helicopter which was on standby in case of emergency, people in control tower… It was not a small endeavor.

When you cross the Veil boundary, 8.6 miles above the surface, you are suddenly embraced by a tachyon bath, a rain of rainbow colored superluminal particles that penetrate your energy field. Your physical body feels energized and you feel healthier than you have felt for a very long time.

There are absolutely no reptilians, no etheric scalar wave technology, no Archons, no negativity, nothing. No Matrix. Just absolute purity.

The altitude increases. Although you fly almost twice as fast as the speed of sound, you feel no movement. Everything is peaceful and still.

You feel angels around you, presence of Light motherships high above you.

You reach 60,000 feet. This is the region of nearspace. The whole sky is like a stargate, magnetically drawing you deeper and deeper…

Curvature of the Earth becomes noticeable and this is when I took this photo:

When you come back and land, your are changed forever. After spending decades in the quarantine, you were able to experience the taste of true freedom. You know that you can do it again and many people will follow until we are all free citizens of the cosmos.

Through this flight, I was able to create a big crack in the Matrix, a big dent in the security firewall that the Archons have created to maintain the quarantine status of planet Earth.

You yourself can also help with this process by sending stratospheric balloons in the nearspace. Many people have done it and it is not too complicated. It costs only a few hundred dollars to launch a stratospheric balloon and send back beautiful pictures of nearspace. There were dozens of such projects successfully completed around the world in the last few years and each of them created a small crack in the Matrix:

1337arts

balloon photography

near space | Bovine Aerospace

And here is a simple guide how to do it:

Guide « 1337arts

And now a question arises for me, where to next? Virgin Galactic or a Pleiadian beamship, whichever comes first.

Posted by Cobra at 11:31 AM

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's the latest weather Report............
See what Climate Engineering has already done to the world. That Chemtrails are real and not contrails from planes. That fake snow is an engineered material filled with radioactive poison. This has nothing to do with Algore. Earth may be already over the edge. Too late to save earth and us. That is a major reason outside Cosmic help is on the way. The people responsible see earth, it's water and resources for them alone. One interesting tidbit is our researchers and scientists around Boulder have no first amendment rights. Talk and lose your job, benefits, pension, and possibly your life. Watch this or not, YOU are being poisoned same as me.
BB

<font size="3">

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread