Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Portal 2012
This blog is the official communication outlet for the Resistance Movement.
Many people have questions which arise when they read posts from this blog. Most of those questions are already answered in previous posts.

BB

[h=2]Friday, August 2, 2013[/h]Prepare For Change Videos
[video=youtube;zIShSPmZN9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zIShSPmZN9Y[/video]

Published on Jul 22, 2013
It is time now to make the next step in creating the infrastructure for the Event on the surface of this planet.

The main reference site with preparedness instructions for the general population has reached a certain degree of completion and needs to go viral:

Prepare for Change

Portal 2012

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JP MORGAN FIRE IN BASEMENT VAULTS - WALL STREET FULL OF FIRE EQUIPMENT
bb

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a bit of a cryptic message with some other comments. To me it sounds like you're either with the program or somewhere else.
BB

[h=2]ā€œStandardized Responsesā€ are Neutralizedā€¦[/h]
ā€œStandardized responsesā€ to all situations on all dimensional planes are neutralized as Gaia nodes are requesting Ascended Collaboration. All attempts to utilize commonly-used measures will fail to bring in higher frequencies to the planet.

Higher Self knows.
Gaia assists all who are intending to Ascend with Gaia.
All others will be moved to alternate ascension pathways.
Repeat: all standardized response techniques are currently neutralized, and will fail to bring intended results.

Kathleen says: August 4, 2013 at 2:43 pm

What I understand from this message is that the old ways of being & doing (aka: resistance, lack of responsibility, aggression, oppression of another, etc) are no longer able to work nor allowed. This kind of behavior is not bringing in the light. Those who are not ready to move ahead will be assisted in another ascension timeline. Maybe the 4th dimension where the lot of us have been working for decades now. I am guessing that this ā€œmovementā€ will happen simultaneously. As we move into 5D, we raise all into 4D. Those who canā€™t come along into 4D will leave the planet. Just my humble opinion! ā€œAs IAM raised up, all life is raised up with me.ā€ ~Christ

Dreadnox

Jul 28, 2013
Austin Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Metadyne magnet stick, Garretts pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dear BB,
I have read many of your post and I must say I am impressed with the depth to which you have logged all this info. I am probably going to regret mentioning this in public but having worked for certain Governmental Groups during my past military career I can honestly say NOTHING our gov does or for that matter any gov does would suprise me much. That said, I would have no control over anything the gov (cabal) would do any ways so until it happens I am just gonna keep doing what I am doing and live my life by my heart and do what I feel is right. I have done some pretty bad things in my life and can only hope to get a pardon for realizing this fact and trying to do good any time I can since. Your concepts all sound really good but there are a few things I really can't imagine going over without a hitch from common people in questions of the means fit the ends type scenerios you speak of. I hope at least some of the good you have spoken of does come to pass and best wishes to you on this journey of truth seeking you seem to be on. Brightest Blessings to you and yours.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
warnings, warnings, warnings, and nothing ever happens. I am tired of changing to clean undies and then nothing.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dear BB,
I have read many of your post and I must say I am impressed with the depth to which you have logged all this info. I am probably going to regret mentioning this in public but having worked for certain Governmental Groups during my past military career I can honestly say NOTHING our gov does or for that matter any gov does would suprise me much. That said, I would have no control over anything the gov (cabal) would do any ways so until it happens I am just gonna keep doing what I am doing and live my life by my heart and do what I feel is right. I have done some pretty bad things in my life and can only hope to get a pardon for realizing this fact and trying to do good any time I can since. Your concepts all sound really good but there are a few things I really can't imagine going over without a hitch from common people in questions of the means fit the ends type scenerios you speak of. I hope at least some of the good you have spoken of does come to pass and best wishes to you on this journey of truth seeking you seem to be on. Brightest Blessings to you and yours.

D, thanks for your heartfelt message. I too am taking most of this on faith and trust from many good people. What I think or understand I have posted here. This has never happened before that we know of. It is beyond our understanding. That is the journey we are on. There is nothing to fear. Not from the Light.

If you try to connect with your inner voice you can ask any question. Just listen to the response in your mind. My own is my guardian angel. Whom has kept me alive after so many stupid Human tricks for this long, to be here at this moment. You too are here for your purpose. We may not understand until the end. Just don't give up. You are special. Because of your life IMHO. My father and uncle were WW1 Marine "Devil Dogs". The real McCoy in France in 1918. Dad made it home my uncle is MIA over there.

I have friends and relatives who've come from wars and/or the military deeply affected. I can't relate but seeing the personal issues they have, I would never blame them. We all do what we think we need to do to stay alive. And we've made it so far. D I hope we can meet up on the other side to share coffee and donuts. I already like you. :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Desperate moves afoot....
BB

........You ask yourselves, ā€œHow could you have been so blind to what was going on all this time?ā€ The fact is that you were blind to it, but now you are no longer blind to it. Now, you have to face it, full on, and decide how you will deal with it. The responsibility is yours. Each one of you has a choice to make at this time. Do you go with the DARK or do you choose the LIGHT? There can be no standing in the wings. It is a big decision. The dark or the light, this is the biggest decision you will ever be asked to make, so it is important to get it right.

The Dark Ones are losing the battle. This is obvious, even to the most skeptical of you. The personal battle within your soul is what you must first deal with. Remember, the easiest way out is usually the hardest in the long run.

Time is of the essence. Decision time is upon you. Be aware that every conceivable enticement will be placed before you in order to hold you in the dark. Those within the Cabal are past masters of this technique. It is how they gained control in the first place. Will people be foolish enough to fall for their lies a second time?

When there is love in your hearts, you will see the light and you will follow it.

My dear, tough decisions are being made. These are necessary, as only those with real commitment can remain. We are with you, every step of the way, ensuring that you are supported on this difficult path....

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
I am beginning to have that sinking feeling and nothing will happen. And it will be all our fault for listening to the siren voices of the Dark Ones. So this will never end...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
who's listening?

Edward1976

Jul 9, 2013
USA for now.
Detector(s) used
DFX300, XLT, Laser
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read some of what BB has written, a lot of it actually would be nice to have (no wars, healthcare, peace). Is it going to happen? No, but nice to think about...

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am beginning to have that sinking feeling and nothing will happen. And it will be all our fault for listening to the siren voices of the Dark Ones. So this will never end...

You are more right than you think. What YOU think is what will happen. You can no longer sit on the fence. Would you prefer to spend the rest of your life as it is now? Or wish for our new world? What You decide is what you will get. That's how it works...
BB

[h=5]Meg Parker Holden

[/h][h=5] "And if you will allow us to give you some more hints ā€“ don't underestimate yourselves and don't let yourselves be distracted from your desired outcome by placing your focus on the reports in your media.

In this Now Moment, there is much news intended to create unrest and fear ā€“ don't support such news by focusing on it. If you notice any such news just switch your focus onto that which you desire for yourselves. "

[/h]

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You all know DutchSince who has documented the HAARP, Fracking, earthquake stuff for years? Some bozo at suspiciousobservers, for whatever has SinceDutch's Youtube site shut down. Hundreds of his videos and reports lost. His entire life's work. Gone. Destroyed by a nut job obviously a cabal tool. NO ONE IS IMMUNE from attack. Is there something we can do to restore this mans life and work?
BB

[h=1]Suspicious0bservers / Benjamin Davidson leads a mob to destroy other channels[/h] Posted on August 5, 2013 by sincedutch

What is this whole mess about?

Why did the ā€œ0bserversā€ false flag my account to shut me down?! Why are they trying to censor the video I made yesterday, to prevent you all from seeing it?

Hitting my video this morning.. hitting tatoott as wellā€¦ deleting my account.. deleting the video I made exposing them?

THEY ARE TRYING HARD TO STOP THIS.

This video below is a MUST SEE.

The community should be up in arms about mobs taking out channels !!!!!!!!! It could happen to you or your favorite channel next !

They got me AGAIN this morning ! As if deleting my channel wasnā€™t enough, the ā€œ0bserversā€ start attacking my backup channel ! An out of control mob , incited to attack by false accusations from Suspicious0bservers.

Flagging my video explaining it all yesterday:

He issued a video falsely accusing me (dutchsinse) of THREATENING HIS FAMILY, and saying I threatened to release his information !! This is not true. No threats were made, and NO information was released. No address released, no name released, and no family info released.
Read the whole message here, or ask suspicous0bservers for a copy yourself :

First they had my main channel deleted ā€” 3 years of work .. 700+ videos.. NOTHING objectionable in my videos ā€” done by false flagging my videos via a campaign led from the ā€œ0bserversā€ ā€” promoted on Suspicious0bservers channel.
Delete my videos because you donā€™t like a private message I sent to suspicious0bservers? What kind of kangaroo court , mob of imbeciles are we dealing with?!

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-
Then I put out this video on youtubeā€¦ addressing this unjust termination of my account, and the people doing it. Also showing everyone the company information I found, along with the hollywood information.
watch on youtube here:
click to watch directly here on the website:
suspicious0bservers out of control mob flase flagging videos
Suspicious0bservers has confirmed the facts of this above video. His family does indeed make movies in Hollywood, and his sister is a Hollywood actress. When you give a ā€˜donationā€™ to KAHB LLC. it goes to the owner of the company, which is suspicious0bservers FATHER (the hollywood movie company owner).
Charles Davidson - Executive Profile

This is unheard of online ā€” having your parents respond to a mess you create. However, I would venture a guess that suspicious0bservers DAD doesnā€™t know that Benjamin Davidson (his son) has been harassing me for TWO YEARS about receiving donations.
Do you think he knows what types of harassment have been going on in his companyā€™s name , via his son? I hope heā€™s ignorant to this, otherwise heā€™d be a party to it !
Hereā€™s just one example of many ā€” this is when Benjamin Davidson / Suspicious0bservers called Dr. Keith Strong the N-word because Dr. Strong took issue on EARTHQUAKES . This is what being anonymous will do to someone ā€” they operate like they have no consequences to their actions!!

I would also guess that Benjamin Davidsons / Suspicious0bservers father (and s0ā€²s viewers as well) may not know that he literally , repeatedly, made it a point to cause problems for my channel on youtube, and even THREATENED TO SHUT MY CHANNEL DOWN via an email he sent to Tatoott1009 several months ago!
I no longer have a copy of this threatening youtube message from Benjamin, now that my youtube channel has been unfairly deleted. I will attempt to see if tatoott1009 still has a copy.
Now, my channel is shut down due DIRECTLY to a false flagging campaign instigated by Benjamin Davidsion making false accusations about his family being threatened. People stirred up into an out of control frenzy by this fiction.

Suspicious0bservers has since said that we did NOT threaten him in the message ā€” NOW he is saying some other youtube channel named ā€œthebenjamindavidsonā€ are the ones who ā€œthreatenedā€ him.. and trying to now say that I (dutch) must run the channel???!!
See his comments here:

Video of the comments here:
Summed up, Benjamin Davidson clearly is ā€œtruth challengedā€, or maybe I should heā€™s got other issues of some kind. Whatever the cause of his problem is, he is making life very difficult for other people, strangers that he does not know.
Heā€™s been harassing me for 2 years. Threatened me a few months ago, and now this.
His viewers have become an out of control mob, with him leading the charge based upon some serious BS that he made up.
They have ruined my life. All is lost for me. All my work gone due to this mans false accusations. He accused me of fraud for years because I accepted donations. Now he accepts donations. He accused me of threatening him, in reality, HE SENT A MESSAGE threatening to shut me down months ago.
He has followed through with his threat.. and turned it into an actual attack. As of this morning, still pushing it.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You all know DutchSince who has documented the HAARP, Fracking, earthquake stuff for years? Some bozo at suspiciousobservers, for whatever has SinceDutch's Youtube site shut down. Hundreds of his videos and reports lost. His entire life's work. Gone. Destroyed by a nut job obviously a cabal tool. NO ONE IS IMMUNE from attack. Is there something we can do to restore this mans life and work?
BB

[h=1]Suspicious0bservers / Benjamin Davidson leads a mob to destroy other channels[/h] Posted on August 5, 2013 by sincedutch

What is this whole mess about?

Why did the ā€œ0bserversā€ false flag my account to shut me down?! Why are they trying to censor the video I made yesterday, to prevent you all from seeing it?

Hitting my video this morning.. hitting tatoott as wellā€¦ deleting my account.. deleting the video I made exposing them?

THEY ARE TRYING HARD TO STOP THIS.

This video below is a MUST SEE.

The community should be up in arms about mobs taking out channels !!!!!!!!! It could happen to you or your favorite channel next !

They got me AGAIN this morning ! As if deleting my channel wasnā€™t enough, the ā€œ0bserversā€ start attacking my backup channel ! An out of control mob , incited to attack by false accusations from Suspicious0bservers.

Flagging my video explaining it all yesterday:

He issued a video falsely accusing me (dutchsinse) of THREATENING HIS FAMILY, and saying I threatened to release his information !! This is not true. No threats were made, and NO information was released. No address released, no name released, and no family info released.
Read the whole message here, or ask suspicous0bservers for a copy yourself :

First they had my main channel deleted ā€” 3 years of work .. 700+ videos.. NOTHING objectionable in my videos ā€” done by false flagging my videos via a campaign led from the ā€œ0bserversā€ ā€” promoted on Suspicious0bservers channel.
Delete my videos because you donā€™t like a private message I sent to suspicious0bservers? What kind of kangaroo court , mob of imbeciles are we dealing with?!

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-
Then I put out this video on youtubeā€¦ addressing this unjust termination of my account, and the people doing it. Also showing everyone the company information I found, along with the hollywood information.
watch on youtube here:
click to watch directly here on the website:
suspicious0bservers out of control mob flase flagging videos
Suspicious0bservers has confirmed the facts of this above video. His family does indeed make movies in Hollywood, and his sister is a Hollywood actress. When you give a ā€˜donationā€™ to KAHB LLC. it goes to the owner of the company, which is suspicious0bservers FATHER (the hollywood movie company owner).
Charles Davidson - Executive Profile

This is unheard of online ā€” having your parents respond to a mess you create. However, I would venture a guess that suspicious0bservers DAD doesnā€™t know that Benjamin Davidson (his son) has been harassing me for TWO YEARS about receiving donations.
Do you think he knows what types of harassment have been going on in his companyā€™s name , via his son? I hope heā€™s ignorant to this, otherwise heā€™d be a party to it !
Hereā€™s just one example of many ā€” this is when Benjamin Davidson / Suspicious0bservers called Dr. Keith Strong the N-word because Dr. Strong took issue on EARTHQUAKES . This is what being anonymous will do to someone ā€” they operate like they have no consequences to their actions!!

I would also guess that Benjamin Davidsons / Suspicious0bservers father (and s0ā€²s viewers as well) may not know that he literally , repeatedly, made it a point to cause problems for my channel on youtube, and even THREATENED TO SHUT MY CHANNEL DOWN via an email he sent to Tatoott1009 several months ago!
I no longer have a copy of this threatening youtube message from Benjamin, now that my youtube channel has been unfairly deleted. I will attempt to see if tatoott1009 still has a copy.
Now, my channel is shut down due DIRECTLY to a false flagging campaign instigated by Benjamin Davidsion making false accusations about his family being threatened. People stirred up into an out of control frenzy by this fiction.

Suspicious0bservers has since said that we did NOT threaten him in the message ā€” NOW he is saying some other youtube channel named ā€œthebenjamindavidsonā€ are the ones who ā€œthreatenedā€ him.. and trying to now say that I (dutch) must run the channel???!!
See his comments here:

Video of the comments here:
Summed up, Benjamin Davidson clearly is ā€œtruth challengedā€, or maybe I should heā€™s got other issues of some kind. Whatever the cause of his problem is, he is making life very difficult for other people, strangers that he does not know.
Heā€™s been harassing me for 2 years. Threatened me a few months ago, and now this.
His viewers have become an out of control mob, with him leading the charge based upon some serious BS that he made up.
They have ruined my life. All is lost for me. All my work gone due to this mans false accusations. He accused me of fraud for years because I accepted donations. Now he accepts donations. He accused me of threatening him, in reality, HE SENT A MESSAGE threatening to shut me down months ago.
He has followed through with his threat.. and turned it into an actual attack. As of this morning, still pushing it.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds as if Ole Bob is getting ready for Obama care!! Me too!! VERDE!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread