What's new

Started a new hobby

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Wont be long now... soon I will be able to really look for treasure. Now I will really be able to use my underwater detector

HH
Cat
 

Attachments

  • first scube dive.webp
    first scube dive.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 390
Upvote 0
looks like fun. ive talked to one diver that dives the cooper river in south carolina for sharks teeth. some of the larger ones bring big money. but visiblilty is near 0.
 
I would like to go for Gold. My brother goes for arrow heads. He has been offered as much as ten grand for some of his but he won't sell them. Boy I would. LOL Just need to get him to show me where to find them.

HH
Cat
 
Wow Cat....that looks so fun but so scary at the same time. Now...looking for the treasure you mentioned would be a ball I think.

Best of luck to you girl.......go get em!!! Keep us posted on the treasure hunting down there. Watch out for the sharks too......
 
It can be a really fun hobby, I am sure you will have fun with it.

My Dad has been diving since he was a kid, and is part of his fire dept. dive squad as a dive chief, so it was quite hard to avoid scuba-diving becoming one of MY hobbies as well. :P

Let me give you a word of advice: if you ever get the opportunity to dive a treasure dive... no matter WHAT you have to turn down and leave at home to go do it... DO IT! He has been bugging me for years about not going when he had the chance everytime diving is brought up, which is often, and he isn't even a huge treasure person, not to mention the fact that this was like 2+ decades ago!

Good luck with your new hobby and the treasure that I hope you find.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom