Starting a Club in Pawhuska

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
Somebody has do do it, it might as well be me. Plan on meeting at 7 on Tuesday nights somewhere here in town, (Pawhuska). Also planning on a weenie roast at Williams Park at 2 p.m. every other Saturday if weather is good. Seeking interested people. Activities will include discussions of area treasures, coinshooting, arrowhead hunting, caving, explorations, explanations and interpretations of Spanish signs, symbols shadow and sun markings, trailmarkers, and actual searches for and attempts to recover certain treasures. My e-mail is [email protected]

wx5jcp

Greenie
Feb 19, 2012
Ponca City, OK
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SharpShooter II
Primary Interest:
Other
I live in Ponca City. Good luck with the club. I know of several tales of treasure there in that area and hope you have success with the club and the hunts. Though I wont be a member, I may join you on some Saturdays every so often if I dont have a golf game or site to hunt here or I am on call at the hospital.

OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
You would be welcome. It is still in the formative stage, and I am trying to generate interest, especially through facebook. I have some serious responses and it looks like this club idea is fast becoming a reality. :icon_sunny:

ammo_u

Nov 25, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just let me know when you want to kick it off. I'm in Barnsdall and will join

catch

Nov 1, 2012
PONCA CITY, OKLAHOMA
Detector(s) used
TESORO CIBOLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be interested as well. I am in Tonkawa and like wx5jcp i am on call in the medical field occasionally on the weekends but would enjoy discussions and hunting parteners.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread