What's new

Starting the New Year with Gold and Silver

Goldinwater

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hurst,Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started the New Year off right, hope it continues
 

Attachments

  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 499
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 512
Upvote 0
What a cool ring.... nice finds.

Dew
 
Impressive...go there again I'm thinkin' well done!
 
WOW! GIW.....what a terrific haul!! :wav:

That religious ring is beautiful!

Lorraine
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are one H*** of a hunter. I don't think anyone can top you. WTG!
 
Great way to start the new year.Congrats :headbang:
 
beats my spoon for the day , congrats on the gold ;D
 
If only the rest of us could be so lucky as
to start the new year off that way! Well
done. :thumbsup: Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • 4_17_209.gif
    4_17_209.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 317
  • 4_17_209.gif
    4_17_209.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Congrats.gif
    Congrats.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 4_17_209.gif
    4_17_209.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 4_17_209.gif
    4_17_209.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 301
  • Congrats.gif
    Congrats.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 342
You did start the year right. Hopefully there is more for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom