What's new

Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum (over Now)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,850
Reaction score
76,295
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum (over Now)

Searching for Sharks Teeth in Florida

& Searching for Relics in South Carolina
 
Re: Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum

Mighty AP said:
Gotta luv Kirstin.........I'd drink her bathwater with a straw! :tongue3:

LOL
Now that's going a Bit Far :laughing9:

Taste Maybe :wink:
With a coffee :coffee2: Chaser
 
Re: Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum

She certainly has a shirt full!
 
Re: Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum

This is a great show....relic hunting in Georgia....she looks good swingin' a metal detector!!
 
Re: Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum

I Always Enjoy seeing that one.

Intresting that I found a few rings
that looked like the one they called a Slaves ring.
(was copper or Brass)

wondering If he took that for granted
Or if they Know something about
those rings I don't.
 
Re: Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum

Well, considering the fact that they can hunt slave's quarters all the time, I'd be willing to bet they know what they are looking at. That was a cool find, nice half dime too. How bout those buttons....WOW.....wonder what was in that bottle that they used to bring the shine back to those buttons.

DK
 
Re: Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum

DKinPA said:
Well, considering the fact that they can hunt slave's quarters all the time, I'd be willing to bet they know what they are looking at. That was a cool find, nice half dime too. How bout those buttons....WOW.....wonder what was in that bottle that they used to bring the shine back to those buttons.

DK

I Would have used Dish Detergent.
Not sure what he used
 
Re: Starts Now Travel Channel Bones & Relics Kirstin Gum

DKinPA said:
Well, considering the fact that they can hunt slave's quarters all the time, I'd be willing to bet they know what they are looking at. That was a cool find, nice half dime too. How bout those buttons....WOW.....wonder what was in that bottle that they used to bring the shine back to those buttons.

DK

I just watched that too!!! pretty cool,, I would say that stuff in the bottle was navel jelly,, a mild acid that cleans stuff pretty good!!


arthur
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom