What's new

State land

tt2tall75

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have any luck getting permission to detect on state land?
 
Wrong forum to ask that question. With LRL's you don't need to be on the land you're "detecting", you can be thousands of miles away. I'm in Texas and and I can point to the Carlin Trend in Nevada using nothing but a pencil, and if I want to aim better when the signal genny is turned on, I can do that too. It all works so good that unlike Mike, I don't have to go into brain-zombie mode first.

Art's a lot closer to the Carlin Trend than I am, he can vouch for the fact there's really gold there. His calculoscope has probably pointed at it a few times.
 
This thread might be better posted in the Treasure Hunting Legal Issues page.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom