May 6, 2009
NC USA
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to get out for couple hours on Saturday before the rains hit. At one of my first community sales I found one with a box of jewelry and quickly dug through it and pulled out ten pieces of Sterling for $.50 each. Itā€™s a little over 2 Troy ounces. They also had a small sterling spoon for two dollars. Then went to another community sale and saw this Stauer Graves watch. Paid $15 but always wanted one. It actually is spot on accurate. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll keep it but I wanted to run it through its paces. when it started raining I hit an estate sale and they had a jewelry box plus jewelry laid out for two dollars each. I didnā€™t see much but I thought Iā€™d check the jewelry box and opened the top and there was jewelry in it. Iā€™m not sure if anyone knew the top of the box opened and why it was still full almost 11 oā€™clock in the morning. I pulled out this 2.3g 14 karat gold bracelet. I ended up buying four pieces of costume jewelry with it that I think I can flip plus the bracelet for 10 bucks. Except for the 1st yard sale most of them are pretty slim pickings. I was amazed how little most had for sale but happy I didnā€™t get skunked. . ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526864441.486938.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526864452.040778.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526864462.880153.jpg

Last edited:

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that bracelet. Great scores.

artslinger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions