What's new

Rainy Sunday find Seiko Chrono 6138 John Player special

artslinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
620
Reaction score
1,411
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a bag of watches, 90% are low end except this Seiko, a Tissot Seastar, and a few others. Unfortunately, it will need a completely restoration. The wonderful thing is that it works, but not the second hand, chrono, stem/crown is broken, and finally the crystal. Thank you for your opinions and comments. They are appreciated as always.

artslinger JP1.webpJP2.webpJP3.webpJP4.webp
 
Awesome watch. I see someone selling the hands on eBay for $22. It is definitely one worth getting fixed.
 
Art let me know when you list it. I am interested.
 
Art let me know when you list it. I am interested.

Hi Jim, I listed it yesterday. There is a bid on it. I was going to list for $1, but saw that e**y recommended $175. I was thinking that that was for an all functions, and in top condition watch. Thank you.

artslinger
 
Not a bad score already...but I’m going to need you to take better pictures in the future. LOL. You didn’t do any really good closeups. Those money shots will bring in the bidders. But obviously you will do well regardless. You already have!
 
Not a bad score already...but I’m going to need you to take better pictures in the future. LOL. You didn’t do any really good closeups. Those money shots will bring in the bidders. But obviously you will do well regardless. You already have!

No doubt about it. That is one of my biggest frustrations, the flash. I know I also have to upgrade to a better camera, and set up a nice staging area. Thanks for the advice. :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom