What's new

Stay out of the water!!!

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is something. GodBless Chris
 
Man goes into cage, Cage goes in the water, sharks in the water, our shark......LOL.. Or whale whichever...
 
Something you will probably never see again.
 
I bet this has the whale trainers at sea world screamin for a raise....:laughing7:
 
Pong,I look at it again,no way He survived from that trauma underwater.I don't know if the Orcas would have ate Him or not.I don't know if them folks ever saw this.Some wild stuff for sure!
 
ROFL

La sirena Commercial

"No todos los lapices dan suerte. Sólo el lapiz, La suerte, de La Sirena"

"Not all pencils give you luck, just the pencil "La Suerte" from la Sirena". :laughing7:

it's allot like messin' with sasquatch :icon_thumright:

two more :laughing9:

[video=facebook;10150167528421253]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150167528421253[/video]
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom