Steady Halves and a Mercy Box....

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone.. I haven't posted in awhile and had a decent week so I figured I would put up the numbers.. My halves were nothing special, but definitely gave me a nice return, so I am happy.. I finally hit two decent boxes of dimes too. It was about time, because dimes have seriously been infuriating me lately. I am hoping to drop them this week and focus primarily on halves again since the finds have dropped drastically for me.. I Hope everyone finishes their week strong..Happy Hunting..

Dimes:
5-Rosies
8-Mercs

Halves:
2-Walkers
4-64s
5-40%s

Attachments

• Enders.jpg
    Enders.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 118
  • haulthisweek.jpg
    haulthisweek.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Nice score! Those paper rolls look a little worn on the ends - did they look old to you? If so, it might have had something to do with you getting a 11 keeper box. My boxed rolls usually look brand new, which usually means I'm getting rolls of recently dumped coins.

Nice score! Those paper rolls look a little worn on the ends - did they look old to you? If so, it might have had something to do with you getting a 11 keeper box. My boxed rolls usually look brand new, which usually means I'm getting rolls of recently dumped coins.

Nope.. This is just how the rolls are here.. I believe they are made from recycled paper which makes them look that way.. Also, all these didn't come out of one box.. That particular box only had one other 40% in it..

Very nice, love the enders! Way to go on the Dimes too, 8 Mercs! Awsome! Those are some odd colored rolls, never get those here, they look old. HH, Maverick.

Wow nice dime hit, that ratio of merc:rosie is spectacular!

Nice half hit also! Love those walkers...

Those are the types of rolls I search almost exclusively, and the type which I hit my scores this week, about 5.8 toz out of 8 boxes..

You might be close to me Addicted...

HH

Yea I will definitely take it.. This is a different courier than I had been using when I used to search halves, so now that I have seen some silver in the boxes, It's time to sniff them out and drop the dimes.. I am seriously done with them.. The amount of work I have been putting in for them is just unreal for little to no return.. My orders have been horrible and these boxes with the mercs and rosies I picked up on a whim to try and balance it out.. Glad I did, cause it payed off..

I too gave up on dimes just a week ago... since the start of the year, searching 7-8k worth of dimes, and finding 5 or 6 rosies total... too much skunk for me

I too gave up on dimes just a week ago... since the start of the year, searching 7-8k worth of dimes, and finding 5 or 6 rosies total... too much skunk for me

Exactly.. They were booming for me for a good while though.. If I am gonna be searching skunks it will be skunky halves..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back