Nickel Ender I can Remember

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
I always look for any enders first. After checking the top of the box, I flip them on my desk and then check the other side. When I did, this popped out at me.

nickelcent22112.jpg
I once got a whole roll of dimes right in the middle of a box of nickels. Good luck and HH.

Upvote 0

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too got a box with a cent inside. Mine was first roll but like 3 or 4 deep. Was the box loaded?

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've gotten 3 consecutive cents in a dime roll before and quite a few individual cents in nickel rolls. I can't help replacing them with the correct denomination, though, makes me feel better when I dump them later...

HH!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool ender, i check for enders each box i open as well, I once got a button to a pair of levi's in a cent roll, a guitar pick in a half dollar roll and a "NRA" token as an ender in a cent roll.

...was it copper at least? :laughing7: Thanks for sharing! :icon_thumright:

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got a guitar pick in my halves!!!!!!!!!! BB, you could have taken it out!

OP
OP
M

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Nope the ender was a 2003, although I did find a 1978 inside of another roll which I added to my copper pile. Pulled a 1942P war nickel too so I'm happy with as many pennys as I get.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions