What's new

stealing gas

lonesomebob

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
927
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
:o The latest is stealing gas from the senior citizens cars. how is it being done and what short of a locked garage can we legaly do about it? I was thinking of electrocution. Bob
 
Good Morning Bob,

For awhile here in Ohio thieves were drilling holes into the tank and draining them and many times while under their they would cut off the catalytic converter to sell for scrap.

They got a car of hours while it was on a vacant property we own. If they are going under the car drilling it I would say throw some wooden blue tip matches under it when parked, that is if you don't care about the car, garage or the persons life.

I dislike thieves to no end.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom