What's new

Steamship China and more

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
2,766
Reaction score
1,374
Golden Thread
0
Location
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the water today and found some nice china and bottles.
20151206_184148.webp 20151206_184238.webp

To see the amazing finds (including White Star Lines, Canard Lines, and Italia Lines as well as many more) from some of the other divers that got out today check out my post on the Ship Wreck Forum;
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/shipwrecks/484267-mind-blowing-finds-today-s-dive.html

Thanks for looking,
ZDD
 
Upvote 12
I didn't see any bottles of Keith's in those finds lol
You must not tell about them for fear the government may want them ha!
 
I checked out the link, that's quite a selection of intact items.
 
OK, I'm not tryin' to scare anybody....but GET OUTTA THE HOUSE!!!

What the heck's in the bottle pic on the right. Looks like a snake :dontknow:

 
Sweet recoveries there Dave...Gotta love diving, to get china in once piece like that...very very rare to find them on the ground complete like that!
 
Been wondering when you'd get back to exploring the "deep". Very cool stuff which I'm sure you had a blast recovering. Hope you can hit again soon.
 
Been wondering when you'd get back to exploring the "deep". Very cool stuff which I'm sure you had a blast recovering. Hope you can hit again soon.
Thanks Bill, I had to take some time off from my hobbies to take care of all of things but looks like I will be firing on all cylinders for awhile both below and above the water line.

ZDD
 
Great post and link ZDDave. Glad to hear you are getting back in the water again. Can't wait to see what "comes up". Come see us in the glass dpmt
 
Nice looking china, ZDD! I love those finds!

Iowa Dale
 
Great dive ZDD and it's good to see you getting some quality hunts in once again. Lots of history recovered and saved.:thumbsup:

Was it one of your team that found a Guinness or O'Keith beer that was still full, heard the report on a radio program?
 
Dave - I don't think most folks here have an appreciation for what you have to do to recover this stuff, and how dangerous it is. It would be awesome if you'd do a video of your underwater hunts if that's possible - I'd love to see that myself. Congrats again on some fine recoveries.
 
Really unique finds, would love to get into diving.
 
Great dive ZDD and it's good to see you getting some quality hunts in once again. Lots of history recovered and saved.:thumbsup:

Was it one of your team that found a Guinness or O'Keith beer that was still full, heard the report on a radio program?
No he isn't a member of the Zodiac Divers, perhaps we will meet up some time and we can get him out with us.
ZDD
 
Dave - I don't think most folks here have an appreciation for what you have to do to recover this stuff, and how dangerous it is. It would be awesome if you'd do a video of your underwater hunts if that's possible - I'd love to see that myself. Congrats again on some fine recoveries.
Your right Bill, this is a specialty because it involves solo diving, low visibility diving and cold water diving, sometimes at depths close to 100 ft. down, so it is essential that the divers are properly equipped and experienced. I will see if we can produce a quality video that can demonstrate what and how we do this.
ZDD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom