Sterling baby spoon found deep at pet groomers

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed the trees at my pet groomers are very old way older then the building their, I asked her about the property and she said there used to be a old stone house their and the historical society thew a fit when it was tore down, she had no problem with me detecting the place, didn't find alot but did mange to get this silver spoon from about 10 inches down also couple of organ reeds that didn't make the pics..

20190803_130317[1].jpg
20190803_130326[1].jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 12
Nice job on the sterling spoon. I'd keep checking that place for a while, and make sure there isn't anything else there. That place could hold a lot of items since that old stone house was once there.

Thanks!! Im planning to after we get some moister, the ground is dryer then a popcorn fart..

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

To pull that spoon from a depth of 10 inches has me thinking there was a lot of dirt or fill moved around after the old house came down. I would be looking very close at all deep, deep signals.
Congrats on the Sterling.

Congrats on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Thats a cool find thats a good hunk of silver I used to live in AZ boy that ground was like cement

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back