What's new

Sterling Earring

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Messing around in a yard yesterday evening where I found a couple seated dimes and other silvers last year. Not much to show for but, did manage to pull a couple wheats and a small Sterling earring.
I need a new permission., hopefully soon.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 18
coin_collection.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Better than a stick in the eye DS. best of luck to you sir!
 
Good finds for sure. Isn't it interesting, that we can go back over ground we've already covered, and still find more? I'm one of those that believe things move around in the ground.
 
Nice finds! Silver & wheats are a lot better than most of my finds...trash & clad, but i'll take what i get.:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom