What's new

Sterling knife ,wierd bracelet!!!!!

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Michigan we got 8 inches of snow!! On sunday 64 degrees melted alot of snow but not enough to get out so next day today 45 degrees enough to get out had to get off work early cause 4 to 6 more inches coming tonight and tomorrow. Michigan weather s....... I got a few hours min found this knife covers are terling with cool lady design and the bracelet I think its a bracelet say Pittsburgh on one side and Studabaker on the other????An EB button {Eddie Bower} ??? And some clad. Nice to get out... silver 001.webpsilver 002.webpsilver 003.webpsilver 004.webpsilver 005.webpsilver 006.webpsilver 007.webpsilver 008.webpsilver 009.webpsilver 010.webpsilver 011.webpsilver 012.webpsilver 013.webpsilver 014.webpsilver 015.webp
 
Upvote 28
That knife is one sweet find ! Congrats
Glen
 
nice knife,don;t see to many silver handled knifes being found,as a matter of fact I don't know if I have ever seen one posted:icon_scratch:Stay warm up there!
 
I feel your pains on the weather. It's been 60 degrees one day and snowing the next. Come on spring! That knife is a really cool find congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom