What's new

Sterling spoon and buckle

lazabert

Full Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
168
Reaction score
331
Golden Thread
0
Location
Broad Brook, ct
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE 250 & 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sunday oct spoon 004.webpsunday oct spoon 005.webpsunday oct spoon 006.webpWent back area of Public Cart 7661 badge-- and found these and more--quite interesting--rocks too lol
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
I'd silver solder that spoon back together , knock out the lumps in the bowl (OK - take it to a Silversmith !) and eat my cereal with
it every morning ! (One of my Dream Finds is a Silver Spoon ! and an Indian Head cent ) .
 
outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
HEY BERT NICE SPOON FIND .....
 
Cool spoon,:thumbsup: most of the ones I dig are plated.
 
Ya I love the sterling spoon--I have one thats plated but this one is cool. Thanx guys-- I was in a slump lol --but I am searching the monster of a field--I think I have it narrowed down. Thx
 
Awesome spoon I have yet to find a sterling! But awesome grabs man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom