What's new

Still CRHing

alabamadan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well, I'm still CRHing, but I'm on a dry spell. I've worked my way up to six boxes a week. But it's been a spell of skunk, skunk, skunk, skunk...

Just wanted to let y'all know I'm still around and thinking about you.
 
Upvote 0
Well I'm still at it, but I'm not as enthusiastic. My last 14 boxes have produced:

1 90%
2 40%
1 Clad Proof
1 Foriegn
1 1987
3 NIFC (newer ones)

Sooo, that's 9 coins out of 14,000. Pretty poor finds. Maybe Brinks does suck. My supply bank switched to them and the first box produced 105 40%ers so I was stoked :headbang:, since then the poor results you see. :dontknow:

:sign13: Maybe I'll swap my dump banks for the supply bank. Dump bank uses Loomis. Problem is that I've dumped the last 36 boxes there. :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom